British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gr8scot

Peterborough V Edinburgh

Strangely enough (?) you omitted to post the second part of that tweet .............

2/2... This fixture takes priority over Glasgow's home match as this meeting was scheduled and confirmed before that of the Tiger's 2663.png

Strangely enough (?) you omitted to post the second part of that tweet .............

Belle Vue Speedway‏ @TheAces 3h3 hours ago

More

2/2... This fixture takes priority over Glasgow's home match as this meeting was scheduled and confirmed before that of the Tiger's 2663.png

Yes, funny that

Edited by bigcatdiary

The season is descending in to an even greater farce than normal. Imo should scrap all outstanding fixtures other than those that have any meaning.

• Like 2

Didn't see the second part. Not that it makes a difference - Glasgow still have the priority, as stated in 19.9.3:

19.9.3 Where a rider is additionally declared in a SGB Premiership or Championship League team, the SGB Premiership or Championship League Team shall have priority, except that a rider nominated for the NDLRC must appear in the NDLRC.

A member of the management committee accidentally gave approval for Bewley to ride for Belle Vue over Edinburgh last year. That was one reason Scunthorpe's protest was turned down - the other being the timing of the protest.

But 19.9.3 should actually stand, as long as it's pointed out in time. Fortunately, Glasgow have enough time to make sure the rules are properly upheld in this case.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

The season is descending in to an even greater farce than normal. Imo should scrap all outstanding fixtures other than those that have any meaning.

you've still not answered my question from the ipswich post on which team you support

you've still not answered my question from the ipswich post on which team you support

Do not see the relevance of your question

Didn't see the second part. Not that it makes a difference - Glasgow still have the priority, as stated in 19.9.3:

19.9.3 Where a rider is additionally declared in a SGB Premiership or Championship League team, the SGB Premiership or Championship League Team shall have priority, except that a rider nominated for the NDLRC must appear in the NDLRC.

A member of the management committee accidentally gave approval for Bewley to ride for Belle Vue over Edinburgh last year. That was one reason Scunthorpe's protest was turned down - the other being the timing of the protest.

But 19.9.3 should actually stand, as long as it's pointed out in time. Fortunately, Glasgow have enough time to make sure the rules are properly upheld in this case.

All the best

Rob

No let them have Dan and Jack , then we'll find somewhere else for Richie Worrall and Aaron Summers to ride on Friday night , then we can achieve , finally , the speedway holy grail of a team made up totally of guests and r/r .

• Like 2

Do not see the relevance of your question

you stated that you were a neutral at the meeting.the question was quite straightforward.which team do you support or do you not have a team to support?

you stated that you were a neutral at the meeting.the question was quite straightforward.which team do you support or do you not have a team to support?

Yes I was neutral at that meeting, I do not see any relevance in what team I may or may not support,

well he is interested in this thread and not a neutral and doesnt support Edinburgh.

Hope that helps 👍

• Like 1

No let them have Dan and Jack , then we'll find somewhere else for Richie Worrall and Aaron Summers to ride on Friday night , then we can achieve , finally , the speedway holy grail of a team made up totally of guests and r/r .

Wow sounds fantastic.

I bet folks would pay a fortune to be there.

I might even go if I lived more locally.

Wow sounds fantastic.

I bet folks would pay a fortune to be there.

I might even go if I lived more locally.

It would be a groundbreaking achievement

Blooming would.

Could really set a trend.

More forward thinking by the Weegies.

We need a squad system where we get to pick seven riders each just like we did when playing football with our pals.

Edited by tyretrax