Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gr8scot

Peterborough V Edinburgh

Yes I was neutral at that meeting, I do not see any relevance in what team I may or may not support,

because maybe if i know which team you go and watch then maybe i could comment on wether or not the racing at your particular venue is boring.

because maybe if i know which team you go and watch then maybe i could comment on wether or not the racing at your particular venue is boring.

He's a Panthers fan so generally gets served up decent action.

He's a Panthers fan so generally gets served up decent action.

Even I cant argue with that!

Even I cant argue with that!

If you really wanted to I'm sure that you could. Such obvious facts don't usually stop you :)

Blimey you are like a dog with a bone. Let me repeat I found the racing at Ipswich boring, others did not. Why is it then of any interest or relevance what team I may or not support or whether you may find the racing at that track boring?

Edited by wealdstone

If you really wanted to I'm sure that you could. Such obvious facts don't usually stop you :)

I try yo be nice and this is the reaction 😢😆

Blimey you are like a dog with a bone. Let me repeat I found the racing at Ipswich boring, others did not. Why is it then of any interest or relevance what team I may or not support or whether you may find the racing at that track boring?

Welcome to the open and friendly world of Peterborough threads Moranboys 😜

Now been confirmed for this Friday 13th October 7.30pm start

May I request no trainee referee, someone present in the box who knows how and when to operate the stand lights, and finally the PA set at a standard level instead of randomly quiet and a somewhat higher level at times all evening. Oh, and no rap music or anything that remotely sounds like rap music - that's all!

• Like 1

May I request no trainee referee, someone present in the box who knows how and when to operate the stand lights, and finally the PA set at a standard level instead of randomly quiet and a somewhat higher level at times all evening. Oh, and no rap music or anything that remotely sounds like rap music - that's all!

And some elastic which stretches the width of the track without breaking. Oh and some air bags that inflate, preferably within half an hour.
  • Like 1

and no 🐮🔔 😛

And some elastic which stretches the width of the track without breaking. Oh and some air bags that inflate, preferably within half an hour.

That was a 2014 special was that meeting but thanks for your patience! At least the lights didn't go out, well only when you wanted to fill in the programme that is.

Any news on the team lineups, I'm guessing Tom Bacon has recovered and both teams will field their declared 1-7, quite a rareity these days

Any news on the team lineups, I'm guessing Tom Bacon has recovered and both teams will field their declared 1-7, quite a rareity these days

whatever you're smoking Dave, can I have some!
  • Like 1

whatever you're smoking Dave, can I have some!

Expecting accurate information at least 24 hours before a meeting is a bit much.

• Like 2