British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruckerroo

Kings V Budgies Play Off Semi Leg1

This is becoming ridiculous with the play-offs being ruled by who can pick the best guests!

This is becoming ridiculous with the play-offs being ruled by who can pick the best guests!

Yes, and take place in the best of the Summer Weather :nono:

• Like 1

Playoffs were made for the TV audience, don't know why the NL have them, always leads to fixtures not being fullfilled in time, and the farce with guests, and as AJ says running them in our lovely autumn weather.

• Like 2

Hopwood has been given permission to ride the 2nd leg, and same for Bewley and Smith at BV. Common sense prevails shocker....

Glad to see some teams at full strength but throw the rule book at Knight and then conveniently break it a week later for Kent and B Vue.

The inmates really are running the asylum.

• Like 1

Enjoyable matched partly ruined by a ref who insisted on waiting 5-10 seconds before putting the green lights on every heat.

Closely fought, not much in it, luck prob equalled itself out, all to play for saturday

• Like 1

Hear from a good source that Powell WILL be rested as I suggested Saturday and Williamson guests for Knight.

Just seen that as well 9.35 Williamson 8.82 Knight.

So my source has the wrong end of the stick.

They could use Tom Bacon he is on 8.54

So the Eagles could line up as 1. Bailey 2. R/R for Powell 3. Brennan 4. Wood 5. Bacon (G) 6. Edwards or Kemp (G) 7. Bates if your source is correct Connor has pulled off another trick within the rules. Fair play to him for trying to achieve the best for his team & their supporters

Tbf my sources are normally pretty good (or I would not post about it and look stupid)

But did not take a source to work out the formula for Saturday. Gonna be a good night for speedway regardless of the result. Big crowds, huge noise and a bit of needle.... cant wait.

Tbf my sources are normally pretty good (or I would not post about it and look stupid)

But did not take a source to work out the formula for Saturday. Gonna be a good night for speedway regardless of the result. Big crowds, huge noise and a bit of needle.... cant wait.

What size crowd do you anticipate for Saturday's second leg match then teaboy279?