British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruckerroo

Kings V Budgies Play Off Semi Leg1

Tbf my sources are normally pretty good (or I would not post about it and look stupid)

But did not take a source to work out the formula for Saturday. Gonna be a good night for speedway regardless of the result. Big crowds, huge noise and a bit of needle.... cant wait.

Is it not r/r as it's a ban for Knight?

What size crowd do you anticipate for Saturday's second leg match then teaboy279?

Well a big crowd for speedway at Arlington is a small one for banger racing and is hard to gauge. But I would of thought 4 figures is likely. Last year we took around 200 fans there and I expect a similar number on turn 1 this year.

I would take a stab of a 1300-1500 crowd tonight at Kent.

Is it not r/r as it's a ban for Knight?

Don't think so as you used a guest for him when he was number 1. So it's rr for him unless you have another of your 2-5 missing.

Unfortunately the Eastbourne management dont change to Sundays at this time of year as from September they lose supporters to the Sussex Bonfire season. And with it being Eastbourne's own bonfire night I highly expect quite reduced numbers with some picking it over the speedway. Is what I will be doing personally as am involved as part of the procession.

Never anticipated that result and I was happy be so wrong, they must have ridden out of their skin. We are in for a nail biting finish Saturday. The result may well swing on how they handle the Jake Knight situation.

They also lose punters to Brighton & hove Albion. They should never run speedway on the same day the seagulls are at home.

A sunday 3pm meeting with ok weather this weekend would make for a colossal crowd

Sundays are no good for me as its football with the Kids. Also if you loose it takes longer get rid of the tastes till you go to bed.

What a result for the Eagles last night, very unlucky not to come away with a win. Bowen was on form but again let the pressure get to him with a silly fall. He also lost kent from winning the NT last year at Stoke.

Well dont to all the Eastbourne team an outstanding pass from woods over Bowen. cant wait for Saturday, I have just checked the local forcast for Eastbourne and it seems for the first time in 6 weeks they have a clear week.

A grippy track will be 14 points to the eagles.

I see Saturday 28th October is the stock car grande finalle fireworks night. So if Eastie do go through against Kent only leaves 2 Saturday nights/Sunday afternoons available.

I can see the usual praying for dry weather, and last month panic to get 2 finals in, same as usual I suppose.

Thing is it will always clash with something, you make the product good and let people choose. There is a hardcore of us that will go regardless but getting the wider audience in is hard regardless of clashes.