British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

Thanks to a few morons it looks like we are going to be in for another nail biting Autumn/Winter!

I agree with the condemnation of a mindless few morons who have apparently issued derogatory and or abusive emails and messages the way of our Promotion but hey you cant let a few idiots spoil the party can you ? Any promotion in it for the long run you would think would be strong enough to not let a few moronic fans get to them to an extent where they sell the business ? I would have hoped they were in it to win it and stay in it as opposed to give up in the face of juvenile mindless social media abuse surely ? Or am I being too simplistic ?

Anyways hope the Lions situation is settled quickly and we start the season without a winter of discontent!

Cheers

Thanks to a few morons it looks like we are going to be in for another nail biting Autumn/Winter!

I just don't buy that one ( the first part anyway)!

If you look on the Lion's website there has been quite a bit of support on Facebook & Twitter.

Fans really need to turn up next Monday to show their support.

If you look on the Lion's website there has been quite a bit of support on Facebook & Twitter.

If they don't turn up you might get Mr Horton as your promoter?

I am not a lions fan but the promotion charging full price for a tv match will make many fans stay at home to watch it.

I am not a lions fan but the promotion charging full price for a tv match will make many fans stay at home to watch it.

Natalie and Steve will probably be able to interview every single spectator

It would be pertinent to remind folks that Kim Nilsson is a Lakeside asset and the latter are likely to be back in the top league next year.

It would be pertinent to remind folks that Kim Nilsson is a Lakeside asset and the latter are likely to be back in the top league next year.

But he has already said that he would be happy to return to Leicester

I wonder what the news is at Halftime. Could it be a team announcement for next season or even a big sponsorship!

Maybe they've just found out about the existence of Leicester Speedway (2017) Limited, with Mr. & Mrs. Chapman the directors

On the face of things, the lions may be sorting themselves out.

2 year sponsorship deal with Watling JCB. Would like to see Leicester kick on now and start challenging.

Edited by poolebolton

On the face of things, the lions may be sorting themselves out.

2 year sponsorship deal with Watling JCB. Would like to see Leicester kick on now and start challenging.

To be fair, Leicester had a good team and had they not kept loosing their double up riders they wouldn't have finished bottom of the league. We always knew it was going to be a tough season due to that. All in all, it was about as good as we were going to get. I enjoyed watching them, anyway.