British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

Very pleased that Leicester have shown some real initiative and signed Vaculik. So that means NKI to Kings Lynn.

Not sure he will keep his average, which must be known to the Leicester management, but fresh faces in the top flight is good to see.

• Like 6

Very pleased that Leicester have shown some real initiative and signed Vaculik. So that means NKI to Kings Lynn.

Not sure he will keep his average, which must be known to the Leicester management, but fresh faces in the top flight is good to see.

Probably take half a year of adjustment, possibly even longer, to get used to the tighter and more technical British tracks.

But as you say, it's good to see a GP rider actually choosing to come to the UK for a full season anyway.

Cracking signing for Leicester and British Speedway. Pretty much confirms a change of race night for Leicester and would add to the rumours of a mon-thur race nights.

Wow just wow. I might be a Poole fan but congrats Lions fans!

This is a great signing for your club and if you get Pawel P back you are serious contenders for next season.

Well played and celebrate in a great signing.

• Like 2

Well Done the Lions Promotion , lets hope his signing is the first of many Top Riders coming to these shores next season . I bet there is not one club who wouldn't have wanted him .. Excellent !!

My guess is that Vaculik will either be at Leicester or Sheffeld (if they decide to move up).

this weeks lottery numbers ?

Keep guessing Steve0!!

You don't seem to know as much as you think you do :wink:

Well done Leicester,great signing,certainly looking forward to his visits down to the Adrian Flux arena.

• Like 1

great signing and shows true commitment by the Lions promotion.

My guess is that Vaculik will either be at Leicester or Sheffeld (if they decide to move up).

Lovely to see the biggest I know more than you fan proved wrong😁😁

• Like 1

Good signing for Leicester.

I am sure that fixed nights will encourage some more movement of top riders back to Britain.

MARTIN is a class act on and off the track. No doubt he will shine in what is, after all, the weakest of the three major domestic leagues, trailing Poland and Sweden.

Iversen has signed for Torun where he will join Chris Holder, World Champion Jason Doyle and Rune Holta among others.