British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

It is not Zagar as others have said Leicester is not one of his favourite tracks and the rider I heard was more towards the top of the GP finishing order.

The more I think of it the more surprised I will be if it comes off as I thought he would be wanted by his parent club.

It is not Zagar as others have said Leicester is not one of his favourite tracks and the rider I heard was more towards the top of the GP finishing order.

The more I think of it the more surprised I will be if it comes off as I thought he would be wanted by his parent club.

Doyle.Rosco has said depends on points limit if he will be in Swindon team next year.You never know.

Edited by B.V 72

Doyle.Rosco has said depends on points limit if he will be in Swindon team next year.You never know.

He'll be at Swindon for sure, it was almost a generic story saying depends on this, that & the other.

It's nobody imo. The rumoured limit is 42 so how can Leicester fit two No.1s in? The team would be very unbalanced

Could also be financial suicide.

Doyle will go to Swindon.

Janowski would go to Poole if he rides in Britain.

If Dudek got injured then Leicester would go into liquidation due to the amount of money his Polish club would demand in compensation.

Woffinden - Wolverhampton or no British club.

Zmarzlik exactly same scenario as Dudek.

Emil said he isn't interested in racing over here.

Zagar hates the track

Lindgren Wolverhampton or no British club

Holder doesn't like the track either

Greg Hancock wont do Britain imo after signing for Rzeszow. Must be on big bucks to sign for them.

Craig Cook will be a lock for Belle Vue

Matt Ford would snap Shamek up if he decided he wants British racing. Personally I don't think Shamek will do Britain. Shamek wasn't interested in British racing before qualifying for the GP's so why would he be interested now when he's a GP rider.

Artem Laguta. Same as Shamek apart from the Poole part.

Only option is Nicki Pedersen. But Danish, Polish, Swedish and GP commitments at his age is already going to take it out of him.

Magic