British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

So its Magic then.

Its not magic. The person who it is might not even sign.

But from what Ive heard its not Magic. Not trying to fool you.

I have confirmation who is it and its not Magic.

He is a pole though. Nothing else is getting said.

Confirmation! You haven't a clue.

• Like 6

Wozniak was an option that was available to the club that would have seen MV,Wozniak and Kim Nillson & Bjerre

But this not the rider whom I was on about as I said they are a GP rider and in all honesty didn't think they would want UK

It is not Zagar as others have said Leicester is not one of his favourite tracks and the rider I heard was more towards the top of the GP finishing order.

The more I think of it the more surprised I will be if it comes off as I thought he would be wanted by his parent club.

No Prima Donnas at Leicester, please.

I have confirmation who is it and its not Magic.

He is a pole though. Nothing else is getting said.

if you new it was you not be able to keep it to yourself !!

Must be Rohan Tungate then. 100% GP record

Wozniak was an option that was available to the club that would have seen MV,Wozniak and Kim Nillson & Bjerre

But this not the rider whom I was on about as I said they are a GP rider and in all honesty didn't think they would want UK

Must be Dudek. 🤞

Sorry, my mistake.

Fan male- You may well be correct with Wozniak as the next signing it was just not the name of the rider that I heard that Leicester had offered a deal to and was looking possible that it would happen.

Im guessing it's woffy.

He's got a parent club, his averagebis low enough to mean you can have a decent bottom end

He lives locally kind of

Nobody know's who it is. No chance of Dudek or Woffy though.

Dudek. Not only would Patryk demand big money but if he got injured then Zielona Gora would take Leicester for every penny they have.

Woffinden will not go to Leicester. His partnership with Peter Adams would mean a Wolverhampton return. Wolves and Woffy will never separate especially on Tai's average.

It can only be Nicki P

or an outside chance of Laguta or Shamek.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic