British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

Let's just wait and see if it all comes off, if it does I think quite a few people are going to be pleasantly surprised.

One that has to be remembered is that Leicester can offer riders unlimited track practice time pretty much whenever they wish.

Most can of course go to Poland to practice but many riders have said that's ok but not so much use when you are trying to setup an engine for the indoor and temporary GP circuits and this type of practice is better more speed

Hope its Zmarslik, would be good to see him in uk

No chance. Stal Gorzow won't allow it. Again like Dudek the compensation Gorzow would ask for if Bartosz got injured would wipe out Leicester Speedway for good.

Its either Nicki P, Laguta or Shamek. 000000000000000000000000000000000000000% chance of any other GP Rider.

No chance. Stal Gorzow won't allow it. Again like Dudek the compensation Gorzow would ask for if Bartosz got injured would wipe out Leicester Speedway for good.

Its either Nicki P, Laguta or Shamek. 000000000000000000000000000000000000000% chance of any other GP Rider.

It wont be Nicki P doing too many leagues and the gps. Doubt he would do 4 leagues.

Laguta has never done more than 2 and he is doing Sweden this year.

Cant see shamek doing another league in his first year in GPS.

Just read the Hancock bit in the star. Open to the possibility of riding in the uk as he is unwilling to ride in the polish top league. You guys can offer track time for testing. Could pull in some other midland fans from yesteryear . Could be an interesting shout

It wont be Nicki P doing too many leagues and the gps. Doubt he would do 4 leagues.

Laguta has never done more than 2 and he is doing Sweden this year.

Cant see shamek doing another league in his first year in GPS.

I said that earlier. Whoever it is isn't going to sign imo. Just look at the GP website and you can rule everyone out imo.

Outside chance of Hancock but he doesn't need the money. Rzeszow must have offered Greg a mega contract.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

You've said this about a couple of top Poles. Why would this be different to any other rider with a Polish contract?

It will be Hancock.

If Leicester is open to practice, its not that he needs it, but fello Americans in the UK do - he's their man.

Dunno how much this dude who's saying he's heard a top end GP rider could be signing, but could it be Sayfutdinov? Not heard anyone mention his name on here yet (I don't think) Isn't Coventry his parent club? And if Coventry and Leicester are close (with the track share thingy going on) maybe there's a deal happening???

Or maybe it's Cook and he's not back at Belle Vue? :o

As long as it's not Lindgren (Because I want him at Wolverhampton) or Holder (Because he's a knob) I don't really mind who signs for Leicester out of all the GP riders

Edited by Dandelion

Dunno how much this dude who's saying he's heard a top end GP rider could be signing, but could it be Sayfutdinov? Not heard anyone mention his name on here yet (I don't think) Isn't Coventry his parent club? And if Coventry and Leicester are close (with the track share thingy going on) maybe there's a deal happening???

Or maybe it's Cook and he's not back at Belle Vue? :o

As long as it's not Lindgren (Because I want him at Wolverhampton) or Holder (Because he's a knob) I don't really mind who signs for Leicester out of all the GP riders

Emil wont ride here. He has said on twitter. You can rule EMIL out.

Ah, I don't use Twitter lol, but who is this 'he'

According to you every rider that has been mentioned won't ride here.

How the hell do you know, the fact of the matter is YOU DON'T KNOW. Your just assuming. Unless you know each rider personally and have spoken with them about it.

You don't know what deals are on the table or what any rider wants.

• Like 1

According to you every rider that has been mentioned won't ride here.

How the hell do you know, the fact of the matter is YOU DON'T KNOW. Your just assuming. Unless you know each rider personally and have spoken with them about it.

You don't know what deals are on the table or what any rider wants.

https://twitter.com/EmilRacing89/status/930454850629926912

November the 14th Tweet and Replies .

There you go. Emil wont ride here.