British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

24 minutes ago, flagrag said:

RobboBee Vaculik average will be 8pts and KP will be 6pts as confirmed by BSPA management team

Its handy joining the top table.....

So if those averages are correct and Sarj is on a 2.00, they could actually fit Lindgren in as number one....

42 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

So if those averages are correct and Sarj is on a 2.00, they could actually fit Lindgren in as number one....

The lowest Sarj will be on is 2.56 - his 2017 Championship average divided by 1.3

11 hours ago, Big Al said:

Ok maybe not. How about KK then?

:o I am not really liking your predictions. :D

6 minutes ago, Gemini said:

:o I am not really liking your predictions. :D

Every other teams fans are concerned until you know KK hasn't signed for you then you can breathe a huge sigh of relief. :wink:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, flagrag said:

RobboBee Vaculik average will be 8pts and KP will be 6pts as confirmed by BSPA management team

SGBP teams can still only have one 8 & over rider though!!

That's 8pts for current (2018) GP riders as I understand it. Former GP riders that have ridden UK previously will have their former average I believe or be reassessed at less than 8?!;)

Edited by Skidder1

Martin Vaculik starts with an assessed average of 9.00 so forget Zagar or any other big name. 

If the Lions can get certain reassurances from KK, I'd take a punt on him. Likes BP and when dialled in would be a good 2/3rd heat leader.

1 hour ago, INCOGNITO said:

Martin Vaculik starts with an assessed average of 9.00 so forget Zagar or any other big name. 

Will be an 8 when a further raft of amendments are ratified in the new year

• Like 1

If the new calculator with big buttons which Santa brought me is working properly, I make it to be like this-

If Sargeants average is 3.81, it leaves 7.15.

If his average is 2.56, it leaves 8.40.

This is based on Vaculik 8 and KP 6 as per Flagrag.

In the case of it being 2.56, they could bring in Hans Andersen and swap Josh Bates for Lasse Bjerre if Josh really does have to quit speedway.

If I'm wrong let me know and I'll send the calculator back!!

Take it back...;)

I calculate at 3.81 for JS it leaves 7.65 left.

DK 6.66

KN 4.86

JB 5.52

MV 8

KP 6

JS 3.81

Gives 34.85

• Sad 1

On 24/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, flagrag said:

Like the sound of this, where exactly (web site/link) has this been confirmed? Would seem to leave room (finances permitting) for another top end heat leader to give us much needed clout in heats 13 & 15.