British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

30 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Yes,pretty sure he's in the same one as Cook and Fricke

Yep he’s definitely in the lineup. As is Kyle Howarth for the Wolves too.

On 5/16/2018 at 12:04 PM, Mr Bump said:

If he isn’t fit for Monday it’ll be double trouble as Hans Andersen is also unavailable! We never manage to field the same 1-7 twice :lol:

Ever.

Beam me up Scotty

Just thought I'd ask is it ok to park on the Tesco car on Monday night as don't think I will get there in time to park in stadium car park.Is there a time limit for parking on Tesco car park. Be welcome for some info please.

29 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Just thought I'd ask is it ok to park on the Tesco car on Monday night as don't think I will get there in time to park in stadium car park.Is there a time limit for parking on Tesco car park. Be welcome for some info please.

Fine to park on Tesco car park - there's a 4 hour limit.

1 hour ago, GoldenGauntlet said:

Fine to park on Tesco car park - there's a 4 hour limit.

Cheers thank you for that .

2 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Cheers thank you for that .

That's generous. Hope you have a full trolley after all that shopping Wolfie  :wink:

30 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's generous. Hope you have a full trolley after all that shopping Wolfie  :wink:

Hopefully 4pts in the bag after meeting lol.

• Like 2

I have just put a message on to the "Items for sale" section of BSF.

This an offer of 160+ Leicester home and away programmes from 1972 - 1981 which I need to let go for FREE.

Please see that message for further information, when the Moderators have approved it which I hope won't take too long.

This afternoon’s result has unfortunately shown that changes are necessary. Losing MV along with a number of injuries and absentees due to other commitments has completely disrailed the team. We are vunerable at reserve more than ever when the top 5 fail to score as hoped.

Kyle is struggling in the No. 2 berth & should be back at 6. Kurtz is ok at 7, but Sarg should be doing better and has to go (sorry).

Concerns still remain with the Captain, even though he’s just returned from injury.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This afternoon’s result has unfortunately shown that changes are necessary. Losing MV along with a number of injuries and absentees due to other commitments has completely disrailed the team. We are vunerable at reserve more than ever when the top 5 fail to score as hoped.

Kyle is struggling in the No. 2 berth & should be back at 6. Kurtz is ok at 7, but Sarg should be doing better and has to go (sorry).

Concerns still remain with the Captain, even though he’s just returned from injury.

That's why we got rid of Kyle.

He's a reserve and nothing more. Will do the same thing over and over again.

Score big points @ No.6 only to move to No.2 and struggle and then end up @ No.6 again.

Vaculik's injury has hurt the team massively. Leicester effectively have 3 reserves and a flaky Pole. 

Does anyone know if Craig Cook is riding tonight ?

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

That's why we got rid of Kyle.

He's a reserve and nothing more. Will do the same thing over and over again.

Score big points @ No.6 only to move to No.2 and struggle and then end up @ No.6 again.

Vaculik's injury has hurt the team massively. Leicester effectively have 3 reserves and a flaky Pole. 

You are correct, as is Observer. A few crazy seconds at Swindon have caused havoc, along with Bates's wintersports accident.

As well as those responsible for the running of that match, you also have to question the competence of Leicester's team manager and captain and ask if they took their eyes off the ball in circumstances when track conditions were likely to deteriorate very quickly. It also no doubt did serious damage to UK/Polish relations at a very inopportune time.

I can see King and Newman occupying the 6 and 7 positions by the time July comes around. And Kurtz and Sarjeant gone.

30 minutes ago, john birch said:

Does anyone know if Craig Cook is riding tonight ?

No.  Not riding 

Very good crowd, beautiful weather. Appalling racing and my god the atmosphere is flat!