British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

Who is this other 'shock signing' in the pipeline then? See BSPA website.

The mighty Les Collins?

• Like 2

Leicester may have more than one rider that rides in the GP in 2018. When I heard that they were taking terms with this rider it surprised me but if it comes off would give the Lions a real strong top end and can still fit in a couple of fans favourites too.

• Like 1

Leicester may have more than one rider that rides in the GP in 2018. When I heard that they were taking terms with this rider it surprised me but if it comes off would give the Lions a real strong top end and can still fit in a couple of fans favourites too.

WHO?

Come on flagrag - stop teasing!

The rider that was mentioned to me would be an excellent signing for Leicester but is far from confirmed so would be unfair to steal the clubs thunder and it may yet not happen.

This would not be the first GP rider to discuss terms in the winter to ride in the UK and then change their mind when they consider the logistics more.

Rest assured if I hear it's a confirmed deal then I will let you all know and further shows how the club is moving forward

• Like 1

If they are signing who I've heard then I would be tempted to support Leicester!!

Steve Schofield?

If they are signing who I've heard then I would be tempted to support Leicester!!

Janowski....

I just wonder if its Sayfutdinov or Laguta, remember there were strong suggestions of a Russian to lead the team when we first made the step up to the top tier (although it never came to fruition). Would be a notable improvement on Bondarenko, the last Russian I remember in Lions colours- always gated, first into the first turn and fourth coming out of bend 2!

I just wonder if its Sayfutdinov or Laguta, remember there were strong suggestions of a Russian to lead the team when we first made the step up to the top tier (although it never came to fruition). Would be a notable improvement on Bondarenko, the last Russian I remember in Lions colours- always gated, first into the first turn and fourth coming out of bend 2!

Not Emil. Said on Twitter the other day that he would not ride in the UK.

And Laguta is riding in Sweden this year so I doubt that he would do an extra league. He has not done 3 for the last couple of years.

Zagar. Only rider who makes sense. And hasnt already got a Swedish club.

He hates the place.

He would be missing every home meeting for a national championship round lol

• Like 2

Not zagar, there is no way he will go leicester.

He gotnhis own national federation to put the Slovenian champs the same day as a Leicester meeting so he diddnt have to go