Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Coventry got three 5-1’s in the last three heats to go through. Inept at team management.

The Coventry riders might have had something to do with it (not to mention the Poole ones!). B)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course they didn't. Poole only lost because of Jim Lynch. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poole lost because we lost Bjarne, who was an out and out number one, to a nasty injury around heat 7. Lynch failed to do his job of covering for Bjarne correctly, leaving us vunerable in heats 13 and 15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole lost because we lost Bjarne, who was an out and out number one, to a nasty injury around heat 7. Lynch failed to do his job of covering for Bjarne correctly, leaving us vunerable in heats 13 and 15.

Pooles fault for hiring a Bees fan!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, full-throttle said:

 

In typical mafia fashion a pledge of gratitude and undying love whilst plunging the knife into the heart

Edited by wealdstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, adonis said:

it also means ,saying goodbye to at least half of your team at the end of the year . 

Not in Swindon's case they have kept most of their team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with Jim Lynch was that he stooped so low to be associated with a rubbishe hole called Leicester Speedway.  He is a guy imo who has intregrity and professionalism -something that Leicester has never had and never will have.  Mr Lynch, to those have have a proper knowledge and understanding of the “sport” ,  yes in quote marks, will I am no doubt, agree what a perfect ambassador you have been to BRITISH speedway - all the best to you fella.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really? Okily Dokily!!!

Edited by Hodgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, markyb said:

The problem with Jim Lynch was that he stooped so low to be associated with a rubbishe hole called Leicester Speedway.  He is a guy imo who has intregrity and professionalism -something that Leicester has never had and never will have.  Mr Lynch, to those have have a proper knowledge and understanding of the “sport” ,  yes in quote marks, will I am no doubt, agree what a perfect ambassador you have been to BRITISH speedway - all the best to you fella.  

 

 

 

 

Carrying a couple of hundred weight of potatoes on your shoulders there - can make plenty of chips!!! :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markyb said:

The problem with Jim Lynch was that he stooped so low to be associated with a rubbishe hole called Leicester Speedway.  He is a guy imo who has intregrity and professionalism -something that Leicester has never had and never will have.  Mr Lynch, to those have have a proper knowledge and understanding of the “sport” ,  yes in quote marks, will I am no doubt, agree what a perfect ambassador you have been to BRITISH speedway - all the best to you fella.  

 

 

 

 

I think he is a nice guy just shouldn't be let near team management. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Carrying a couple of hundred weight of potatoes on your shoulders there - can make plenty of chips!!! :rolleyes:

He can't even spell a basic word like rubbish. It doesn't say much for his intelligence does it? 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Carrying a couple of hundred weight of potatoes on your shoulders there - can make plenty of chips!!! :rolleyes:

Nice bloke.Loves his speedway,but don't have what it takes under pressure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think Stead should go to Leicester,then bring back Jack Lee to Sheffield,he did a good job,when you remember all the riders we lost to injury he still got us to the play off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simon stead announced as team manager. 

 

A brilliant man/manager

A brilliant team. 

 

Going to be a very good season for you guys. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy