British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Looks like Holder has been forgiven. Some entertaining teams put down though.

How'd you work that out?

Looks like Holder has been forgiven. Some entertaining teams put down though.

Not sure any real Panthers fan could forgive or forget Holder's selfish actions no matter what spin the management put on it. As far as i'm concerned what he did was out of order.

On Carl's Twitter account.

Oh I bet Mark Plumber is going to love this idea of pulling the carpet up from under his feet.

Top Division

1. Kenneth Bjerre 8.48

2. Jack Holder 5.82

3. Danny King 6.66

4. Lasse Bjerre 6.11

5. Chris Harris 7.67

6. Danyom Hume 2.00

7. Zac Wajtknecht 3.21

Looks a very good side until you realise we haven't included Ulrich Ostergaard and Simon Lambert .

• Like 3

Not sure any real Panthers fan could forgive or forget Holder's selfish actions no matter what spin the management put on it. As far as i'm concerned what he did was out of order.

Oh I bet Mark Plumber is going to love this idea of pulling the carpet up from under his feet.

Looks a very good side until you realise we haven't included Ulrich Ostergaard and Simon Lambert .

😂😂😂

Whatever Ged's intentions he has misjudged the situation badly if he thinks fans will forgive and forget .

I would welcome a return to proper Speedway but speculation regarding possible teams is premature to say the least, some may say silly.

It is possible Ged's situation may become clearer later today. Scaffold was due to be erected this morning but dispute within BSPA over who would pay for wood and possible prior claim for use of executioners axe from Poland.

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 2

A number of Panthers fans stopped attending on stepping down to Second Division. I fear many of the present fans if asked would say they prefer Second Division.

I of course want Panthers to return to the top flight.

It appears reading between the lines that the Torun money has kept Panthers running for another year.

It appears reading between the lines that the Torun money has kept Panthers running for another year.

Lines of what?

A number of Panthers fans stopped attending on stepping down to Second Division. I fear many of the present fans if asked would say they prefer Second Division.

I of course want Panthers to return to the top flight.

A top flight including the Panthers , Stars and Witches would be good for local fans . Can't beat a bit of local rivalry

• Like 1

Top Division

1. Kenneth Bjerre 8.48

2. Jack Holder 5.82

3. Danny King 6.66

4. Lasse Bjerre 6.11

5. Chris Harris 7.67

6. Danyom Hume 2.00

7. Zac Wajtknecht 3.21

don't you think danyon will be at ipswich next year in the top league?

Don't you smoke crack? Lines is coke or other powders.

Just missed the p and somehow hit c & k by mistake.

Is you're above quote from the official unofficial press office , if so then it is no more than hearsay , then again it could turn out to be correct , which ever way you look at it , it's very unprofessional.