British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

The race night was the problem so it was changed. Can't see what point you are making

OK from your point of view if a person commits crime their whole family should be punished .It used to be called "to encourage others"

As I said in life people actions will effect and hurt others, surely you understand that ?..the person who commits the crime should understand consequences it will have on others (his family ) before doing it

Yea Boro lost was Birmingham gain :P:P what a job he done there . :rofl::rofl:

Won a trophy which is more than you've ever done (egg and spoon in Swindon girls U15 doesn't count ;) ).

• Like 1

i still think there's more to this involving Poole.

Jack Holder was going to ride for Torun whatever, but i think there was no way Poole were going to let him get a 28 day ban and miss out on Jack leading up to the playoffs, so i wouldn't be surprised if there was 'advice' from the south coast also regards giving permission and taking the money

• Like 2

Jack Holder was going to ride for Torun whatever, but i think there was no way Poole were going to let him get a 28 day ban and miss out on Jack leading up to the playoffs, so i wouldn't be surprised if there was 'advice' from the south coast also regards giving permission and taking the money

To which it will obviously swept under the carpet and never to be brought out in the open.

But surely you just can't send a representative , I thought this meeting was exclusive to promoters only and as he's not a promoter then he wouldn't be allowed to represent the club.Have to agree with you though Mick knows the business has been there before and he lives locally but would he want to be involved again .

I'm sure that he'd have to be on the books pdq. No idea whether they have a qualifying period for experienced promoters in such a case. I'm pretty sure that he'd be interested if the deal and conditions were right. He's probably a bit more picky these days as to what he'll do and where he'll go.

Let's hope that because that qualifies for a second idiot badge. It reminds me of "Divine is summoned to the palace following Swindon defeat" - He's the one we pay to do all of the work and take all of the blame!

As I said in life people actions will effect and hurt others, surely you understand that ?..the person who commits the crime should understand consequences it will have on others (his family ) before doing it

There are certainly places in the world that would subscribe to your views on justice and punishment, fortunately they are becoming fewer.

To which it will obviously swept under the carpet and never to be brought out in the open.

I honestly don't know, where you people get your disgusting opinion, of speedways finest Matt Fraud.

If matt had something to do with it , why not drop him in it like he did Godfrey??

Maybe the horse's head in his bed made him think twice :D

• Like 3

My vote goes to Bratley. We wouldn't be in this mess if they'd had him onside

Oh Please - Colin Hortons best mate! ;)

Move on there's nothing to see here!!

At least the commute to the EOES would be somewhat shorter than Geds! :D

Edinburgh's away match at Peterborough was rained off on 1st October, and the programme was re-used for Workington's visit on the 6th with a wrapround. Is there anyone who has this 1st October programme and would be willing to sell it? (Ideally I am looking for 9 copies!)

Edinburgh's away match at Peterborough was rained off on 1st October, and the programme was re-used for Workington's visit on the 6th with a wrapround. Is there anyone who has this 1st October programme and would be willing to sell it? (Ideally I am looking for 9 copies!)

Have you tried emailing the club, or the Barbers who run our trackshop.

Have you tried emailing the club, or the Barbers who run our trackshop.

I understand the club throw them away, but I will try the Barbers, thanks.

The race night was the problem so it was changed. Can't see what point you are making

OK from your point of view if a person commits crime their whole family should be punished .It used to be called "to encourage others"

Oh yeah it was changed

It used to be Fridays & Sundays

Now it’s Sundays & Fridays

• Like 1

Oh Please - Colin Hortons best mate! ;)

Move on there's nothing to see here!!

At least the commute to the EOES would be somewhat shorter than Geds! :D

You're sticking pins in that voodoo doll as we speak, praying that nobody takes the suggestion seriously to bring together the Butler/Bratley dream team you get on so well with :D