British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

You need to be well rooted Europhile to live in thriving Peterborough. After the £1 million given to Boston for extensive English Language training - Peterborough is the next most "needy" city in that respect.

Bratley was in post from 2003-2010 and his final Panthers blog he said: "During my time at Peterborough, I have done everything humanly possible to attract newcomers to our sport

to be honest him and old sausage fingers did an awful lot to drive away quite a few fans with their bully boy tactics....

It's an often used tactic of promotions to alienate fans and drive them away...its actually one of the few things they all seem to do very well.

• Like 1

we had one of those guys at workington . he banned people from the speedway and those that were banned took another 3/5 people with them and never returned .

bully boy tactics dont work .

we had one of those guys at workington . he banned people from the speedway and those that were banned took another 3/5 people with them and never returned .

bully boy tactics dont work .

I do hope that, as some posters suggest, Buster Chapman does read Forum comments, because this is very relevant to how he has been running KLS.

to be honest him and old sausage fingers did an awful lot to drive away quite a few fans with their bully boy tactics....

You and they must have done something to upset them. Never bothered me. I'm sure that they'd had plenty of private conversations about the guff I post but that's as far as it got apart from some of Bratters nice PMs when he wasn't happy, which is most of the time :)

Did the SCB hearing scheduled for Tuesday 7/11 take place? Not seen anything about it.

Edited by Blackadder

Did the SCB hearing scheduled for Tuesday 9/11 take place? Not seen anything about it.

We are only the paying public and have a selfish interest in the survival of our club. Why on earth should we be so self centred as to expect those that hand out justice to have any interest whatsoever in us. We should just be grateful that they are so magnanimous that they are willing to take our money from time to time

• Like 6

We are only the paying public and have a selfish interest in the survival of our club. Why on earth should we be so self centred as to expect those that hand out justice to have any interest whatsoever in us. We should just be grateful that they are so magnanimous that they are willing to take our money from time to time

No doubt Godfrey and Rathbone have been told to button up or more sanctions will be administered , all in the interests of speedway of course. .As we are only supporters of the clubs involved there is no need to inform us of what is going on.

• Like 1

No doubt Godfrey and Rathbone have been told to button up or more sanctions will be administered , all in the interests of speedway of course. .As we are only supporters of the clubs involved there is no need to inform us of what is going on.

Can't see Ged bring told to button up by anyone... Good for him.. :t:

Can't see Ged bring told to button up by anyone... Good for him.. :t:

But perhaps less likely to be good for the future of speedway in Peterborough....
  • Like 1

BSPA was formed so that promoters could adapt the rules to suit themselves in any given circumstance. IMO

BSPA was formed so that promoters could adapt the rules to suit themselves in any given circumstance. IMO

Yes, but only when it is passed by a majority. 1 isn't a majority

• Like 1

Yes, but only when it is passed by a majority. 1 isn't a majority

I think most speedway fans can point to an occasion or two when one was plenty.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow
  • Like 5

I think most speedway fans can point to an occasion or two when one was plenty.

Does that make it right ?