British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

As much as i probably still wouldn't sign them on ability alone we know that Ostergaard and Lambert will be the first name on the teamsheet for their commitment alone.

• Like 1

Bomber has reportedly done a deal to ride for Glasgow next year although nothing concrete from rider or clubs involved so it could be just wishful thinking from our Caledonian friends as Bomber put in a couple of very good displays in the league and cup semi final at Ashfield.

Bomber has close connections with the Glasgow Promotion and has also a Glasgow based sponsor, this and other factors mean that it is likely Bomber will be a Tiger next season.

so looks like the cash has nothing to do with chris signing then ?

looks like its all or almost all to do with the local sponsor and a welcoming hand shake .

good luck to chris on his season at glasgow, the lingo is the hardest thing to pick up/understand and the cash looks a little strange .

looks like its all or almost all to do with the local sponsor and a welcoming hand shake .

good luck to chris on his season at glasgow, the lingo is the hardest thing to pick up/understand and the cash looks a little strange .

You really are a tool of the highest order.

• Like 4

Who can blame Bomber if he has chose to go for the money? He has given enough to British racing to cash in for a few seasons up north.

and you are really easy to fish in !

Doesn't detract on how big a tool you are though.

Always seems when you are challenged on one of your inane ramblings and told exactly what you are you then revert back to the I am only fishing routine.

You are not fishing you are just a bitter little person who has a pop at everything on this forum especially Glasgow or Peterborough related.

Think most on here now realize how pathetic your little snide posts are now.

• Like 5

Bomber has close connections with the Glasgow Promotion and has also a Glasgow based sponsor, this and other factors mean that it is likely Bomber will be a Tiger next season.

Good luck to Bomber where ever he chooses to go in 2018 , a great ambassador for British speedway and will be missed at Peterborough. Would have been my choice to lead the team at NO 1.

• Like 1

If everybody had the same attitude and commitment to Speedway as Bomber, we wouldn't be in the sorry mess we are in now. Good luck to him where ever he rides and congratulations to the team that signs him.

• Like 2

If everybody had the same attitude and commitment to Speedway as Bomber, we wouldn't be in the sorry mess we are in now. Good luck to him where ever he rides and congratulations to the team that signs him.

That’s twice he has now ridden for Panthers and the blokes a credit to any team that signs him, one of the nicest and most genuine riders to grace the sport as well as that he gives a 100% every time and is a joy to watch.

If it was my choice he would be the first rider on next years team sheet.

• Like 9

That’s twice he has now ridden for Panthers and the blokes a credit to any team that signs him, one of the nicest and most genuine riders to grace the sport as well as that he gives a 100% every time and is a joy to watch.

If it was my choice he would be the first rider on next years team sheet.

Even better if Panthers were in Premier League

As much as i probably still wouldn't sign them on ability alone we know that Ostergaard and Lambert will be the first name on the teamsheet for their commitment alone.

Really...even after they won us the fours and KO cup?.. Apart from Bomber they would be the first two names on the team sheet for me..proper club men and ever present..counts for a lot in my book. Edited by Lukas
  • Like 3

Really...even after they won us the fours and KO cup?.. Apart from Bomber they would be the first to names on the team sheet for me..proper club men and ever present..counts for a lot in my book.

Totally agree. Idiots like Robert Lambert, Jack Holder & BWD have ruined my enjoyment the last couple of years.

where in my post am i saying he has gone for the money ?

also keep spreading the word around gazc that i have a big t%%l . or is that not what you implied . always two sides on how to read a post

merry xmas .its a forum . you should know me by now .just liv wid it .