British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

So now its not only Poland but Mildenhall as well causing Boro team building problems

And how's the supremo's Sunday Bees progressing?

• Like 1

Jack is Torun's No.8

Doyle, C. Holder, NKI, Holta and Przedpelski are the starters. Cant see Jack getting many if any rides at all for Torun.

Jack is Torun's No.8

Doyle, C. Holder, NKI, Holta and Przedpelski are the starters. Cant see Jack getting many if any rides at all for Torun.

OH how tough , maybe better off if he stays in the southern hemisphere then as we don't want him at Peterborough either.

• Like 1

Jack is Torun's No.8

That's what they'd have thought, or not in 2017. Once bitten twice shy you'd hope.

Hans Andersen 9.30

Todd Kurtz 5.39

Paul Starke 6.67

Ully Ostergaard 6.78

Jack Holder 8.92

Conor Mountain 3.33

Jack Parkinson Blackburn 2.00

Wouldnt be touched at home, 2 young hungry reserves who have taken a liking to the EOES as well.

Hans Andersen 9.30

Todd Kurtz 5.39

Paul Starke 6.67

Ully Ostergaard 6.78

Jack Holder 8.92

Conor Mountain 3.33

Jack Parkinson Blackburn 2.00

Wouldnt be touched at home, 2 young hungry reserves who have taken a liking to the EOES as well.

What a side that'd be to watch.

2 issues - Poland

The team will include Ostergaard, Lambert, Starke and possibly even Bacon

It must already be resolved as i can't imagine we'd have been able to take our place in the league with no promotion in place

Well you have to assume the problem is far from resolved as there has been nothing put on the Panthers website for almost 3 weeks other than official BSPA announcements and if it has been resolved then I can't believe the negativity being shown by the management , it doesn't look very encouraging IMO from a promoter who wanted to have a fans forum in late October or early November seems to me something is amiss , not even a response to the BSPA AGM or even if we had a representative there, must tell fans all is not well.

Well you have to assume the problem is far from resolved as there has been nothing put on the Panthers website for almost 3 weeks other than official BSPA announcements and if it has been resolved then I can't believe the negativity being shown by the management , it doesn't look very encouraging IMO from a promoter who wanted to have a fans forum in late October or early November seems to me something is amiss , not even a response to the BSPA AGM or even if we had a representative there, must tell fans all is not well.

Or it's been swept under the carpet and they don't want to talk about any longer due to fear of further punishment

Or it's been swept under the carpet and they don't want to talk about any longer due to fear of further punishment

I think my version is more authentic than your version .

I think my version is more authentic than your version .

But would Panthers be able to enter the league without a promotor and necessary bond? I doubt it

Definitely 2 wrong Panthers89

Don't tell him that, it only means another half dozen teams.

You can't assume anything from the club website. Whoever runs it just usually reacts when the news appears somewhere else, if you're lucky. Panthers have declared that they are running. Don't see the problem really. Communication is never great and comes in short bursts.