British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Would have think seriously about continuing support if either Horton or Judas were involved. Presumably if the latter admission would be in pieces of silver rather than Pounds and Pence

• Like 1

Would have think seriously about continuing support if either Horton or Judas were involved. Presumably if the latter admission would be in pieces of silver rather than Pounds and Pence

I would rather go to Rye House if it came to DR Death being involved again. Have no problem with the good doctor though.

Scunny putting together a decent side so far, if thats the bar, quite a few teams may struggle to get there!

• Like 1

Bratters was at the football last night with a Panthers jacket on. It confused me at the time but it's all becoming clearer :o

:D:D :D :D:D:D

Scunny putting together a decent side so far, if thats the bar, quite a few teams may struggle to get there!

Worrall and Allen are good signings no getting away from that

Garrity is a risk who blows hot and cold and also collects injuries on a regular basis

Auty was a reasonable heat leader in the past but struggled this year which led to a short retirement

Nielsen this time is in the 1-5 with very little likelihood of dropping down to reserve, he will do well to maintain his starting average let alone improve it.

That leaves them 7 something for the two reserves.

I would say it’s reasonable but nothing outstanding at this stage, let’s see what everyone else does before we hand the trophies over

• Like 1

The name I've heard is a mate of Ged's and holds a promotors license

The rumour I heard was similar, but I didn't know he had a promoters licence already! Not sure panthers fans will be over joyed, but if it keeps speedway going.....

The rumour I heard was similar, but I didn't know he had a promoters licence already! Not sure panthers fans will be over joyed, but if it keeps speedway going.....

No idea who you're talking about as you've gone into BSPA mode. It's a fine line though.

Has Jason Pipe the ex Buxton team manager got a promoters license as he relinquished his position with Buxton in mid October to further his ambitions within the sport, just a thought.

Garrity is a risk who blows hot and cold and also collects injuries on a regular basis

Auty was a reasonable heat leader in the past but struggled this year which led to a short retirement

Nielsen this time is in the 1-5 with very little likelihood of dropping down to reserve, he will do well to maintain his starting average let alone improve it.

I would say its reasonable but nothing outstanding at this stage, lets see what everyone else does before we hand the trophies over

Couldn't agree more...it ain't all that at all. Most teams will be stronger.

I would say it’s reasonable but nothing outstanding at this stage, let’s see what everyone else does before we hand the trophies over

Pretty fair assessment IMO.

I would say its reasonable but nothing outstanding at this stage, lets see what everyone else does before we hand the trophies over

I agree need to see what everyone else puts out but this team gets me excited about speedway at Scunny again, like you say Worrall and Allen are great signings expect Allen to up his average to around 7.5 maybe more.

Josh Auty was poor start of last season but towards the end after his retirement and come back he was back to his old self and banging in big scores, if we get this Josh then he could realistically put a point on his average.

Stefan is in the main body but he is too good for his average we have him on a bargain average imo and I think him and Allen will make mockeries of their starting averages as the second strings in the team.

My worry is Garrity but if we get the Garrity of Sheffield two years ago I think its a formidable team

I agree need to see what everyone else puts out but this team gets me excited about speedway at Scunny again, like you say Worrall and Allen are great signings expect Allen to up his average to around 7.5 maybe more.

Josh Auty was poor start of last season but towards the end after his retirement and come back he was back to his old self and banging in big scores, if we get this Josh then he could realistically put a point on his average.

Stefan is in the main body but he is too good for his average we have him on a bargain average imo and I think him and Allen will make mockeries of their starting averages as the second strings in the team.

My worry is Garrity but if we get the Garrity of Sheffield two years ago I think its a formidable team

Has Jason Pipe the ex Buxton team manager got a promoters license as he relinquished his position with Buxton in mid October to further his ambitions within the sport, just a thought.

🖒

He was the one telling me all those wonderful things about ged.

Craig cook loves him

Edited by baldyman