British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

If nicholls can ride then hans defo can't as above Scott in averages

Still got lawson or Barker as targets although they sure to be somewhere else...but cash is king.

If nicholls can ride then hans defo can't as above Scott in averagesStill got lawson or Barker as targets although they sure to be somewhere else...but cash is king.

Barker already signed for Redcar

Targets getting smaller

A Tiddler Turner or Shrimp Davey comeback ....

Peterborough dodged a bullet with Bjerre. 8.32 is a hefty average. Maybe this Panthers side isn't going to be bad after all. Proper No.1 on the way I would think.

• Like 1

Understand he has been in contact as he was keen on signing. Probably fall foul of Mafias latest rule or they will make up a new one to continue the Panthers /Rathbone vendetta . Then of course there is the Polish situation.

Would have made an ideal NO1 for Panthers , but Chapman's going to make sure Panthers suffer with teams such as Berwick ,Newcastle Lakeside and Workington creating the have's and have not's . BSPA creating a division within a division which is only going to harm those mentioned.

• Like 1

Wouldn't recommend it, you'd probably be following one of those interceptors in their unmarked cars and they wouldn't see the funny side ;)

To be honest I'm not often following anyone as I drive so fast I'm usually leading the way. :lol: I always obey the 30/40/50mph limits though.

Edited by Gemini

Wouldn't hans be in the same boat as Scott anyway..no championship average and a prem average of over what the limit is?

Scott's 2017 average was 7.48 therefore by multiplying this by 1.2 he would presumably have a BCL starting average of 8.98

If Lawson is available then we'd be silly to turn him down.

He isn't the most exciting and he tends to go missing in big heats, however, we're not in a position to turn down a proven number one.

If Lawson is available then we'd be silly to turn him down.

He isn't the most exciting and he tends to go missing in big heats, however, we're not in a position to turn down a proven number one.

Who says we haven't got a surprise lined up? 😉

Prem section - Rye House by Brian.

He has posted about the forum at Boro being the source

After the forum ended I went to the top table and asked. Was told 1.3 by Carl. Edited by Brian
  • Like 1