British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Love my trips over to the Showground, whenever time allows. However that line-up thus far is not making me think I must get over there more. Looks very bland to say the least. What On earth is the hang up with Ully and Lambert ? Loyalty is a very special thing but surely not at the detriment of your business. I don't see those 2 as bums on seats attractions, in fact quite the reverse.

Still Im only there a few times a season, so who am I too judge.

• Like 1

Love my trips over to the Showground, whenever time allows. However that line-up thus far is not making me think I must get over there more. Looks very bland to say the least. What On earth is the hang up with Ully and Lambert ? Loyalty is a very special thing but surely not at the detriment of your business. I don't see those 2 as bums on seats attractions, in fact quite the reverse.

Still Im only there a few times a season, so who am I too judge.

Your last line explains why.

• Like 1

Karol Zabik? ;)

Has he been found :shock:

On a bargain average, never hung round long enough to get a new one ;)

• Like 2

Think Peterborough will take a chance on Jack Holder now that Lakeside have signed two No.1's. There is nobody left from last season on an average over 8.

Cook, Grajczonek, R. Lambert and Masters aren't riding in the 2nd tier which leaves J. Holder, Wells and E. Riss. Expect Wells and E. Riss to lead Edinburgh.

Now you go to 7.00 - 7.99 averages

Summers (Cant ride the EOES), L. Lindgren, Robson, C. Wright (Sheffield bound apparently) & Proctor. Jorgensen has quit the 2nd tier.

Strange that all new signings have been posted on the BSPA website almost as soon as they are announced, yet Boro's four signings are nowhere to be seen :neutral:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/championshipannouncements18

We don't have an active promoter who can declare them? They will appear when Ged is unsuspended or the back up promoter is in place.

Think Peterborough will take a chance on Jack Holder now that Lakeside have signed two No.1's. There is nobody left from last season on an average over 8.

Cook, Grajczonek, R. Lambert and Masters aren't riding in the 2nd tier which leaves J. Holder, Wells and E. Riss. Expect Wells and E. Riss to lead Edinburgh.

Now you go to 7.00 - 7.99 averages

Summers (Cant ride the EOES), L. Lindgren, Robson, C. Wright (Sheffield bound apparently) & Proctor. Jorgensen has quit the 2nd tier.

Panthers already confirmed Jack is not returning.

Porsing?

The same thing had crossed my mind. The current situation seems very similar to then - we were told they were in talks with GP stars...and then Porsing was announced. Very underwhelming. Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

We don't have an active promoter who can declare them? They will appear when Ged is unsuspended or the back up promoter is in place.

The same thing had crossed my mind. That year we were told they were in talks with GP stars...and then Porsing was announced. Very underwhelming.

Porsing said 2 weeks ago he would not ride in the UK. So

I doubt he would come after what he said. Never seen Kings Lynn fans so happy.

Porsing said 2 weeks ago he would not ride in the UK. So

I doubt he would come after what he said. Never seen Kings Lynn fans so happy.

Rather go for a strength in depth team than see poser Porsing ride for Panthers , but i'm still hoping we can pull a rabbit out of the hat from somewhere.

The same thing had crossed my mind. The current situation seems very similar to then - we were told they were in talks with GP stars...and then Porsing was announced. Very underwhelming.

Maybe that Ostergaard at No.1 post wasn't tongue in cheek.

What about that rider that's brilliant round your track..but only as a guest.....Hansen. Go Danish and chuck vissing in there..busk what's his face as well.

Edited by baldyman

What about that rider that's brilliant round your track..but only as a guest.....Hansen. Go Danish and chuck vissing in there..busk what's his face as well.

Vissing off to Glasgow apparently. Hansen isn't doing UK.

That’s assuming Hansen is riding in 2018