Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Ironically it seems the one rider over 8 wouldve been more beneficial in championship! Although I still wouldnt of liked to see it happen, the restriction stopping nicholls, Andersen, Bellego kennett etc. Dropping down is baffling

Agree completely. Why not if the averages fit? Clueless mindless decision as per normal. Why we dont do the rules for 2-3 seasons is beyond me, so we all know what to expect. Or even discuss the rules in September or something, instead we have riders now sitting on the sidelines with no polish/Swedish or danish teams potentially relying on 2 teams in Britain but the BSPA has screwed them

• Like 2

Love how everyone is writing us off already when we don't even know the team!..I'm quite happy so far..just gutted we couldn't keep Bomber.

Love how everyone is writing us off already when we don't even know the team!..I'm quite happy so far..just gutted we couldn't keep Bomber.

Im not overly happy but obviously its lacking heat winners, we shall see what the next few weeks brings

Hope it never rains in Peterborough ,if it does MPT willl do all he can to get the meeting off.he did all he could at a couple of Scunny meetings this year even chasing the ref back to his box when he wasn't even captain

Hope it never rains in Peterborough ,if it does MPT willl do all he can to get the meeting off.he did all he could at a couple of Scunny meetings this year even chasing the ref back to his box when he wasn't even captain

Probably chased after the ref on Godfrey's advice.

• Like 2

There's plenty of riders who could still come in..Kus, Berge, Kurtz, Newman, Wolbert to name a few..I'm pretty sure Ged has something up his sleeve..he wouldn't just settle for a bang average team...can't say I'm jealous of Glasgow's team (or anyone's) so far other than Bomber and I reckon we have nicked one of their best riders.

Edited by Lukas

There's plenty of riders who could still come in..Kus, Berge, Kurtz, Newman..I'm pretty sure Ged has something up his sleeve..he wouldn't just settle for a bang average team...can't say I'm jealous of Glasgow's team (or anyone's) so far other than Bomber and I reckon we have nicked one of their best riders.

Apart from Kurtz where are the heat winners there? I admire your positivity thats for sure

The heatleaders are the ones I haven't thought of yet..they're still up Geds sleeve!

• Like 1

The heatleaders are the ones I haven't thought of yet..they're still up Geds sleeve!

I hope there awfully big sleeves, as losing Bomber and Holder (potentially) need to find heat leaders to match there scoring. I can't see us going with 8.00/8.00 and 2.00 but then hope we don't fill with 6.00/6.00 and 6.00!

Has Kyle Newman got a team yet?

No....

I think he has 2 😛

• Like 1

And 2 very good teams capable of challenging for honours....so it's defo not the panthers😂😂😜😜😜😜

• Like 1

And 2 very good teams capable of challenging for honours....so it's defo not the panthers

We dont challenge for honours, we just beat you to them ;)

• Like 7

We dont challenge for honours, we just beat you to them ;)

**Inherit by default and still only claim by the skin of ya teeth due to injuries 😏😉

Edited by 89buttons
  • Like 1