British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Surely the best rider to get now is jack holder..and when Torun want to use him they pay ged..he takes a fine and still makes money lol .

oh do give it rest! :rolleyes:

It's not witty and it's certainly not adding anything interesting or constructive to this thread, which is what some of us are trying to do.

Well still no news on BSPA site on the hearing, Godfrey, or anything Panthers for that matter. Wonder why?

You Ipswich lot are like them arcade machines where the heads keep popping up and you have to bash them back down with a hammer..

🔨🐸 🐸🐸🔨🐸 🔨🐸 😆

Surely the best rider to get now is jack holder..and when Torun want to use him they pay ged..he takes a fine and still makes money lol .

Well it's worked so far very well , and happy to do it again especially in the cup final and not to forget the fours . We absolutely love putting one over the Witches.

Well still no news on BSPA site on the hearing, Godfrey, or anything Panthers for that matter. Wonder why?

Godfreys 'advice' is now pretty much spot on - so what case is there for him to answer?

You Ipswich lot are like them arcade machines where the heads keep popping up and you have to bash them back down with a hammer..

:t:

What about Nicholls, Berge and Smith..does that fit?

I don't think so.

If my figures and calculations are right, with Smith at No.7 it leaves us with 5.86 for the final spot - and Berge is on 6.91 according to the official averages listed here:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/c17_issue_final_numerical.pdf

oh do give it rest! :rolleyes:

It's not witty and it's certainly not adding anything interesting or constructive to this thread, which is what some of us are trying to do.

Sorry..its a forum...I will say what I like when I like.. And no wonder British speedway is going down the pan when it's okay to break competition rules and make a tidy profit.

Having said that..I'm glad panthers are running and so on..

You need to get shot of palm toft or oystercard and start again on next seasons team, if not it looks like you will be battling for the wooden spoon

Edited by baldyman

Interesting result because I cannot remember the last time an ACU appeal overturned a SCB hearing result, I dare say someone will help me out if it has happened before.

Either way I think we should be told whats happened to Godfrey.

A slap on the wrist and a brown envelope from Ged 😉

Sorry..its a forum...I will say what I like when I like..

Ah, the old "I'm free to post what I like when I like" defence. But it's bollox.

My point is that most (all?) of your posts on this thread - which is, let's not forget, headed "Panthers 2018" - are very tiresome.

Adding that rider at the end about being glad Panthers are still running next year is just a clumsy attempt to make you sound like a good guy at heart. Maybe you are, I dunno.

And maybe you're not a tiresome WUM who thinks he's a master of wit and repartee. But that's how you come across.

Edited by PE7Panther

I just think Ged needs to pull a big ol rabbit out the hat!

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Just reply to Ippo with this instead. 💩🔨💩🔨💩🔨

Edited by Lukas

Where is your hammer?? Show me your hammer.

Where is your hammer?? Show me your hammer.

Unusual shape but will get the job done :D

image.jpg

• Like 2

Ah, the old "I'm free to post what I like when I like" defence. But it's bollox.

My point is that most (all?) of your posts on this thread - which is, let's not forget, headed "Panthers 2018" - are very tiresome.

Adding that rider at the end about being glad Panthers are still running next year is just a clumsy attempt to make you sound like a good guy at heart. Maybe you are, I dunno.

And maybe you're not a tiresome WUM who thinks he's a master of wit and repartee. But that's how you come across.

Please don't make me out to be what I'm not...I'm a total xxx xxx and a xxxxxx...thank you .

Unusual shape but will get the job done :D

image.jpg

Oh that's the first time I've seen that trophy..I wasn't there for the second leg.

Probably won't get to see it again for a long time either.

Edited by baldyman

...when it's okay to break competition rules and make a tidy profit.

Ged is on record as admitting that what he did was wrong, and that he broke the rules. I don't think anybody here in Panthers-land has claimed otherwise.

The point at issue was the unprecedented size of the fine, and the ridiculous extra penalty about free entry to the first meeting of the season.

(Also, as Ged has said, he was, in effect, stitched up by Godfrey. In hindsight Ged should have covered his ar5e better and f**k knows why he he bothered consulting that bloke in the first place).

We all know who and what was behind it: pure spite on the part of certain people on the various speedway committees.

Fortunately for Ged, and for Panthers, the ACU stamped on it. And quite right too!

Nobody is saying, or even implying, that "it's ok to break the rules". That's an unintelligent and ill-informed comment. And it kinda gives the game away as to what you're really all about.

Please don't make me out to be what I'm not...I'm a total xxx xxx and a xxxxxx...thank you .

Better to stop digging when you're in a hole. You got outed: tiresome WUM.

Take the shame!

Edited by PE7Panther