British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

I agree that releasing Holder from the 4TT was against the rules of that competition and Panthers deserved to be punished.

Holder missed the Newcastle and Scunthorpe league matches and we didn't get a facility to cover as per the rules. Again I've no issue with that but there have been numerous other instances in the last few seasons when the same thing has happened, a rider missing and no facility.

Can't remember any other promoter getting a fine when a rider missed a league match with the blessing of his club ?

Edited by Panthers70
  • Like 1

Why not? You'll say rules. I'll say the rules say that Holder had to ride for Peterborough but he still didn't. So why can't AC Milan pay Manchester United a few £££ to take their start players for 3 weekends?

It is rules, and it would never be sanctioned anyway. And before you rattle on i would point out that i have never defended what happened, in fact i never went to the fours as a result..

• Like 1

There are loads of riders that still could be signed, riders like Wright, Newman, Jonas B, Rose but realistically they wont be signing for us.... we are down to a handfull at most IMO

There are loads of riders that still could be signed, riders like Wright, Newman, Jonas B, Rose but realistically they wont be signing for us.... we are down to a handfull at most IMO

We have £20k to play with.

That only gets you Sedge for the 1st month 😜

i take its your 20K you are talking about . last season you had enough cash from holdergate to carry p/boro for 3/4 yrs .

now its down to 20K . the rest in geds sky rocket !

Still no answer yet?? I am very very disappointed.

So would I be if I watched the Panthers lose 5 finals in one season

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

So would I be if I watched the Panthers lose 5 finals in one season

He didnt...

Yeah I didn't...I watched one...That's enough for me. In fact I watched half of 2..does that make one

Edited by baldyman

thing is, Peterborough weren't the only team at the 4s not to use their top riders