British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Exactly its pathetic but are we surprised by the monkeys that run this sport?

Was this post really intended for the Lynn 2018 thread and posted on this one by accident

I'm quietly confident that this post will be repeated :t:

I have no confidence in my own club anymore

• Like 1

I can see why they have brought back Grondal on a 4 average..I'm fairly happy with how the team is shaping up..however the final 2 riders are key...we have to have a big hitter at No1 with experience who will guide the rest of the team.

• Like 4

Ged said at the forum that Simon would be one of the best reserves in the league so unless somethings changed

Hans and Jack Smith is the best hope but cant see it

The 6 pt rule being dropped may have changed team building options

• Like 1

Eddie KENNETT ........... 8.31

Todd KURTZ ................. 5.23

Nike LUNNA .................. 5.90

Michael PALM TOFT ..... 6.77

Ulrich OSTERGAARD.... 7.12

Simon LAMBERT .......... 4.56

Emil GRONDAL ............ 4.39

Edited by Panthers70
  • Like 1

https://images.esellerpro.com/3239/I/24/38632.jpg

The new Panthers team suits for next year.

That's ripe coming from a bitch fan, its only a couple of seasons ago your team didn't know what colours they had as half the teams were luminous green and the others were luminous yellow.

Prickly lot you Panthers fans! You really do come across as a horrible bunch of @rseholes on here.

I've heard you lot don't come at all and your best attempts usually end up falling down before you get to the finishing line.

Prickly lot you Panthers fans! You really do come across as a horrible bunch of @rseholes on here.

Far too harsh IMO.

I certainly have the odd exchange on here but dont see any that fit with that.

On the whole its just loyal fans defending their club. A few times some may try to defend the indefensible (thats not unique to Boro) but in the main a level headed bunch.

I enjoy the banter 👍

• Like 1

That's ripe coming from a bitch fan, its only a couple of seasons ago your team didn't know what colours they had as half the teams were luminous green and the others were luminous yellow.

Much better an honest mistake such as this than a dishonest one such as others have made.....

Eddie KENNETT ........... 8.31
Todd KURTZ ................. 5.23
Nike LUNNA .................. 5.90
Michael PALM TOFT ..... 6.77
Ulrich OSTERGAARD.... 7.12
Simon LAMBERT .......... 4.56
Emil GRONDAL ............ 4.39

Not sure about Kennett as a NO1 and maybe you should take a look at T.Kurtz away form .

So was his mate Jonas B Andersen when they both came over together and he averages 6 now

Jonas got his average over 7 at one point in the season but then started suffering engine problems

Not sure about Kennett as a NO1 and maybe you should take a look at T.Kurtz away form .

I'm not keen on Kennett due to his silencer cheating a few years ago but he did have a 9.27 average with Rye House in 2016 so IMO worth a punt on 8.31

As for Kurtz I'm not looking at his away form ... we need riders who go well at home so maybe you should take a look at Todds performances for Plymouth at the Showground in 2016 :-) .... 5.23 = bargain

• Like 2