British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

We really don't have a good track record whem it comes to team building. I must say I'm concerned

I would be more concerned if it was you selecting the team, but you are correct we don't have a very good record when it comes to team selections.

same as palm toft and grondal then :rofl:

Questions for you, as you seem so enthusiastic about the Panthers team plans , are you likely to return to speedway at Peterborough for 2018 and why are you an ex Panther fan.

I would be more concerned if it was you selecting the team, but you are correct we don't have a very good record when it comes to team selections.

Questions for you, as you seem so enthusiastic about the Panthers team plans , are you likely to return to speedway at Peterborough for 2018 and why are you an ex Panther fan.

😲😂 i can't disagree

I would say very unlikely , (whats there to enthusiastic about regarding the team ) the riders may want to ride for panthers but it doesn't make them quality/good signings ,

Ellis has signed for Lakeside already from my understanding.

So no room for Kennett then?

Yes Lakeside could fit him in still.

Think Flappy means both Ellis and Kennett, which they cant. Either or, I believe.

Kennett is crap at the Showground..why do people keep going on about signing him?..no thanks.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

Kennett is crap at the Showground..why do people keep going on about signing him?..no thanks.

Options are limited as anything.... that's why! Who else realistically apart from Scotty maybe?

That's a myth paid 14 x2 & 13 in his last 3 meetings at the showground

• Like 1

Options are limited as anything.... that's why! Who else realistically apart from Scotty maybe?

It all depends on which way they want to go big hitter with Smith at reserve meaning Lambert would have to be in top 5 or 2 middle of the road riders and keep Lambert at reserve with Grondal, which ever way they go it's a gamble. For me i'd go for a big hitter and get Smith in at reserve , question is who would be the big hitter, Nicholls I think would be favourite but if we fail to get him then where does that leave us , unless they have a hidden talent that nobody has thought about or didn't think would be available.

Think Flappy means both Ellis and Kennett, which they cant. Either or, I believe.

Sorry I stand corrected.

• Like 1

all I can remember is Newman never finishing a meeting around the EOES, always seemed to be walking away injured. Amazed he is still around the 6.00 mark, should be higher IMO.

Newman has found his level. People seem to think he's on a bargain average every year, maybe it's the Poole connection but he's a second string at this level, no more.

Looks like a long season for Peterborough. Can't see two riders coming in that'll change that.