Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Ged if you follow these forums "w are starting to panic"

Edited by wealdstone

Now that's one rider I'm glad we didn't sign

Agree, but wish him all the best at Berwick.

Ged if you follow these forums "we starting to panic"

Yes looking like it's going to be a struggle to bring in any decent rider with rules standing as they are. All part of the Chapman revenge legacy I suspect.

• Like 2

Yes looking like it's going to be a struggle to bring in any decent rider with rules standing as they are. All part of the Chapman revenge legacy I suspect.

a wouldn't worry too much about the rules,,, they'll probly change again next week and, if they don't, just make your own up, as per ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 3

a wouldn't worry too much about the rules,,, they'll probly change again next week and, if they don't, just make your own up, as per ;)

Are we talking about the written down rules , unwritten rules or the invisible rules that are there for the benefit of certain promoters.

Surely, even Chapman couldn't be so vindictive as to bring in a rule that would stop a former British Champion and long time servant to British Speedway riding in the Championship... Could he ??

Are we talking about the written down rules , unwritten rules or the invisible rules that are there for the benefit of certain promoters.

whatever, just go with the flow.

Surely, even Chapman couldn't be so vindictive as to bring in a rule that would stop a former British Champion and long time servant to British Speedway riding in the Championship... Could he ??

not sure, don't know him,,, (but he does look a bit 'shifty' in photos) ;)

He did rush to accept the thirty pieces of silver with indecent haste. Speedway promoters seem to regard the elimination of a local rival as an opportunity for them. The success of the appeal will not sit easily with the mafia bosses

• Like 2

He'd look good on a wanted poster ,although I can't think who would want him.

He did rush to accept the thirty pieces of silver with indecent haste. Speedway promoters seem to regard the elimination of a local rival as an opportunity for them. The success of the appeal will not sit easily with the mafia bosses

keep eliminating your closest, and eventually there'll be none left.

He'd look good on a wanted poster ,although I can't think who would want him.

somebody must love him.

Quite. Anybody who would jump in that quickly to help the intended demise of local rivals in a sport that needs derby matches isn't going to be particularly bothered about curtailing the earnings of one or two riders. After all, the prospect of seven of them losing money somewhere down the line didn't bother him.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow
  • Like 1

Agree, but wish him all the best at Berwick.

I know maybe you come across as not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm sure the rules for team building etc are the same for all...and it's hardly Chapmans fault half of last year team have signed elsewhere is it...

Why is it only Boro who seems to think because they don't have a team it someone else's fault?

Maybe the no signing on fees haha....

Bring Jack Holder home!

Would not want Holder at any price !!!

what's Holder done ? seem to see a lot of posters on here saying they dont want him anywhere near team.