British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

On 10/12/2017 at 12:05 AM, Kris Ad said:

Rides too well at the EOES, only averaged 10 last season.

Welcome to the forum Kris Ad

Always nice to see a new name.....

hehehe

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, wealdstone said:

If Panthers sign Holder I for one will not be going again.

Why not ? Support the team not the rider. People boycotting over one rider will only lead to the demise of the club? Where’s the sense in that?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sully said:

Why not ? Support the team not the rider. People boycotting over one rider will only lead to the demise of the club? Where’s the sense in that?

From what has been said recently , maybe in 3 yrs we might not have a track at all, so all you who are slagging off the Team we are signing and who say they won`t go if Jack Holder signs want to think again, we need all the fans we can get  to ensure we keep going as long as possible, Sunday is a bad day for me as I fish matches every Sunday all year round,  but choose to miss the fishing to support my Team ,win or lose, and will continue to do so while they are still running, 

jimg 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sully said:

Alternatively if the majority of fans  feel as I do why should Holder be forced on them.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Alternatively if the majority of fans  feel as I do why should Holder be forced on them.

Maybe because  he is the best Big Hitter left to sign 

49 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Don't think the majority of fans feel like you do regarding Holder. I would have him back, because he was very good to watch, & gave 100% in all the matches that I witnessed last season.

• Like 4

I would have Holder back, but the problem is,  we need Simon and Emil  to stay as reserves, so would go with something like , Proctor and Lewis Rose or Jorg`sen and a 6 pointer, rate Rose ,  a good trapper at  6.49 with a 7.2  rider, if they are not signed as yet

jimg 

5 minutes ago, mudflaps said:

is it me or is this new Forum format a bag of old sh!te?  :rolleyes:

It certainly is....and it's so slow...Looks like a backward step to me..but I don't really know much about this sort of thing 

Edited by Baldyman

I quite like it, perhaps give it a week or two before saying its sh!te? Phil has said it will run slowly initially.

People do hate change :D

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mudflaps said:

is it me or is this new Forum format a bag of old sh!te?  :rolleyes:

Think we should be grateful that Phil makes the effort to give us a forum. I was lost without it yesterday, & it gives a lot of speedway a lot of pleasure all year.

• Like 2

I am grateful for the forum..it has given me hours and hours of laughter over the years....and will carry on doing so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

although it may take time to get used to , change is hard to accept. . but its here and we have to get on with it !

BUT , whatever happened to the , GO TO LAST POST READ thing . or have i missed something ?

• Like 1