British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

10 hours ago, Argos said:

Well I think Tom Bacon will be looking for a new Championship team, very sad having had such a good first season, at least he will remain a Peterborough asset 

Depends how you define good? We were basically a 6 man team at home. Probably he did what he should have at this level? I'm no statto or that interested in them in this case. The fact is that at the EoES he was passed for fun and more often than not out with the washing at the back. Yes he had a few good rides with the emphasis being few. Whether he kicks on now is open to question but he's more chance away from the showground IMO.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Can't sleep not knowing who our number one will be.

Keir Starmer?   :)

8 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

we all thought you knew who it was by the stuff you posted on here a few days ago . 

looks like you know jack ,(not holder)

13 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

It's Ostergaard.  -. Sleep well!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, northyorksbear said:

It's Ostergaard.  -. Sleep well!

Nightmares 

So who's the other 2

:oI thought you had a huge number one coming in that the rest of the league was going to be scared of??? Oh no the troll got it wrong...doh 

• Like 1

I get the feeling a number 1 was sorted, but unless things are turned around it won't be happening

16 minutes ago, stevehone said:

I get the feeling a number 1 was sorted, but unless things are turned around it won't be happening

Andersen?

Nicholls was off to Lakeside 

21 minutes ago, stevehone said:

I get feeling that's about right , hence the silence .

Edited by New era Panthers

If he is your number 1 then you need to have a couple of reserves that can score a lot of points...but still don't think that will help that much in the last few heats.

Maybe they need to say sorry to a couple that you already have and change the lay out of the team.

34 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

If he is your number 1 then you need to have a couple of reserves that can score a lot of points...but still don't think that will help that much in the last few heats.

Maybe they need to say sorry to a couple that you already have and change the lay out of the team.

I happen to agree with this.  If the make up of the team has been changed due to a rule change it's time to be ruthless now instead of 2 months into the season 

10 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I happen to agree with this.  If the make up of the team has been changed due to a rule change it's time to be ruthless now instead of 2 months into the season 

Already we have too many old faces with little or no improvement in them , difficult to see  a fruitful season ahead without a big hitter at NO1. No disrespects to Ulrich Ostergaard  but he's definitely not a NO1

• Like 1