British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

And all because they relaxed a rule last season...now all this.......when will those numptys in charge ever learn.   

If they relax it this season...I guess they will keep it relaxed from then on...or every year someone could be crying it's not fair...I'm British and can't drop down

50 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Unlikely to affect Scunny unless Scott is reassessed as a 2 :P

It did affect sheffield though... They had lawson lined up and lakeside Scott and Ted.....Sheffield then lost lawson because of it and signed bjerre on an average he will struggle to hold.

All teams should be allowed to re build if they want to.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It did affect sheffield though... They had lawson lined up and lakeside Scott and Ted.....Sheffield then lost lawson because of it and signed bjerre on an average he will struggle to hold.

All teams should be allowed to re build if they want to.

Where was the BSPA's mentality of putting the limit upto  42.50 , with Lakeside joining the championship swelling the ranks to 11 teams it was always going to create a shortage of quality riders to go around.

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

Where was the BSPA's mentality of putting the limit upto  42.50 , with Lakeside joining the championship swelling the ranks to 11 teams it was always going to create a shortage of quality riders to go around.

I think you answed your own question....they don't have the right mentality to run a bath..let alone a sport.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

If rules are changed would it give scunthorpe any extra points to play with for the last place

No

All teams have the same opportunity to re-build, it'd mean letting riders who have signed down though.

As for Panthers i really would start again, we all know the team must include Ostergaard and Lambert so I'd go with. 

Andersen 10.07 

Lambert 4.56 

Ostergaard 7.12 

Lunna 5.90 

Kennett 8.30 

Ayres 4.21

Phillips 2.00

Lovin that flappy.....all this fuss about a couple of brits not being able to double down ...as in Scott and Ted....and you would sign a Danish rider lol

No one is going to be released from the current team..... let’s be honest!

55 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Lovin that flappy.....all this fuss about a couple of brits not being able to double down ...as in Scott and Ted....and you would sign a Danish rider lol

It's Andersen we are waiting for not Nicholls apparently 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

We will be cannon fodder then but will have a team of nice guys who are buddies of the promotion 

18 minutes ago, Flappy said:

We will be cannon fodder then but will have a team of nice guys who are buddies of the promotion 

reality will soon hit home  are the 1st couple of matches

Only hours to go before presents are opened some 5 weeks after the AGM & I hope that ALL the promoters get a "Crystal Ball" as it was they, not the BSPA Committee, that voted for changes in 2018. How wonderful HINDSIGHT is!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Not just yet anyway but wait till the season starts and maybe a couple of early home defeats then see what happens. 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

It's Andersen we are waiting for not Nicholls apparently 

Are you sure about that....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Are you sure about that....

So you're telling me we had no plan at all when Nicholls had agreed to join Lakeside