British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

If Howarth is available go and get him now.  However from what I've read he'll be back at Sheffield 

Not sure I'd want Perks mind 

Edited by Flappy

Perterborough have had big hitters @ 1 ,as have most teams . but they dont work . 

go for kyle and bin the Hans/Nichols sh!t . teams this year are going for strength in depth

and not full on show ponies (except glas/lakes)

entertainment is the name of the game . one man wont pull in the punters for the panthers .

go on , pull the rug from under the steel tigers feet .

Edited by jenga

Well won't be perks cos he's tweeted he won't be riding in 2018 as no team;)

• Sad 1

I'm sure ged will make plenty once the season has started..if the past is anything to go by.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Give it a month into the season and the team will be ripped up 

1 hour ago, pubichair said:

why Do Peterborough keep sticking with ulrich and lambert both terrible riders now!

what is a pub ichair? Have Apple moved into the corporate furniture business?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, pubichair said:

why Do Peterborough keep sticking with ulrich and lambert both terrible riders now!

Yeah. Ulrich was bloody awful in the fours wasn’t he....

6 minutes ago, Sully said:

Yeah. Ulrich was bloody awful in the fours wasn’t he....

And the league where 95% of the meetings happened?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pubichair said:

They may be not world stars ,but they have shown there loyalty to the club instead of taking off for pastures anew as soon as soon as better terms are offered elsewhere , they have stuck by the club  when others like B.Barker . C. Harris , P. Starke , J.Holder  have all turned there backs and moved on. That's why they stick by them because they are reliable and dependable and put the club first , regardless if they are the best options or not loyalty must go a long way. 

• Like 3

Ulrich will end up with the same average as he starts with, in my opinion. That will do for me, as he gives 100% every race, & is a bit of a nutter on track. He is very entertaining, & a brilliant captain, something lacking in a lot of riders.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Kyle would be a good number one, let’s face it!

Howarth 8.62 and Perks 5.08 takes us to 42.44 and means Lambert starting at reserve with Grondal

Or we could go forTino Lahti  8.41  and  Jan Graversen 5.27 =42.42 with Lambert and Grondal  at reserve.