British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

14 minutes ago, Flappy said:

No way will we sign Howarth it'd mean buying him 

No it wouldnt

The team that holds his registration have not included him in their 1-7 so he can now ride anywhere he wants and all that can be demanded is a standard loan fee

55 minutes ago, Flappy said:

No way will we sign Howarth it'd mean buying him 

i can see workington wanting to sell kyle , but seeing that sheff dont have the cash . laura and co could be willing to loan him to the panthers for the coming season . 

it could be because sheff are trying to pull a fast one and get him on the cheap . i think all of this is sheffields doing by playing the waiting game .

maybe the panthers promotion should approach the worky promotion and try and  gazump  sheffield .

i know you want a big name number 1 , kyyle is there and available for you .

8 minutes ago, jenga said:

i can see workington wanting to sell kyle , but seeing that sheff dont have the cash . laura and co could be willing to loan him to the panthers for the coming season . 

it could be because sheff are trying to pull a fast one and get him on the cheap . i think all of this is sheffields doing by playing the waiting game .

maybe the panthers promotion should approach the worky promotion and try and  gazump  sheffield .

i know you want a big name number 1 , kyyle is there and available for you .

He's only available to come to Panthers if he wants to ride for them and as he has is heart set on Sheffield he's most likely to go there,  regardless of where Laura wants him to go the rider will get the final say.    Or as they say you can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I reckon the pussycats are already sorted - just waiting for the right time to announce......

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I reckon the pussycats are already sorted - just waiting for the right time to announce......

Go on what have you heard 

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think they are waiting for a rule change and can't name either rider before this hopefully happens  , that will be plan A if rule change does not happen then  I would say they are have riders waiting in the wings for plan B.

15 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Konopka and Dilger the last two 

Cant see that - perhaps Massen in place of one or other ;)

Loved it at Rye House when Massen's bike caught fire!!