British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

are Peterborough really going to sacrifice a team spot so they can sign hans or scotty ?

16 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I reckon the pussycats are already sorted - just waiting for the right time to announce......

Surely if they knew the team they would announce it rather than trying to sell Season Tickets and VIP Season Tickets without a naming a full team?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Surely if they knew the team they would announce it rather than trying to sell Season Tickets and VIP Season Tickets without a naming a full team?

Waiting game for the rule changes to be rubber stamped

No point announcing a team that currently would be inelligible

48 minutes ago, jenga said:

are Peterborough really going to sacrifice a team spot so they can sign hans or scotty ?

It doesn't really matter if either of those two , because the damage has  been done with the 5 already signed.  Scotty or Hans would be carrying a lot of weight IMO

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

It doesn't really matter if either of those two , because the damage has  been done with the 5 already signed.  Scotty or Hans would be carrying a lot of weight IMO

Didnt realise we had signed 2017 KO cup 3 point match winner Scott Campos;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can no longer say fiddling whilst Rome burns. The fiddling continues but the fire has burnt itself out. Anybody wish they had delayed buying a season ticket?

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, waytogo28 said:

Konopka? How many chances does he need?

As many as Peterborough, or any other club for that matter, are willing to hand out, though I`d be surprised if he ended up at Peterborough for 2018.

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Can no longer say fiddling whilst Rome burns. The fiddling continues but the fire has burnt itself out. Anybody wish they had delayed buying a season ticket?

What was the rush. Can't see any time limit mentioned and if you were iffy then you'd surely hang fire given those signed. The only reason to purchase early if you're going anyway, especially if a couple (one ST), is to get free car parking and programme.

Edited by Crump99

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

What was the rush. Can't see any time limit mentioned and if you were iffy then you'd surely hang fire given those signed. The only reason to purchase early if you're going anyway, especially if a couple (one ST), is to get free car parking and programme.

I wanted to purchase a pair of season tickets late January early February in 2016 and was told personally by Lisa  that the deadline had passed and they would not proceed with further applications this even though I stated that I understood the deal for cut price early season purchase was over and accepted that I would pay the extra .

9 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

I wanted to purchase a pair of season tickets late January early February in 2016 and was told personally by Lisa  that the deadline had passed and they would not proceed with further applications this even though I stated that I understood the deal for cut price early season purchase was over and accepted that I would pay the extra .

Website has a link saying get your season ticket now, and if you follow that there is no indication of any deadline so seems like communication problems? The same applies if you follow the news item - if my mate goes for one then he usually doesn't bother until last minute so that'll be an interesting conversation if he gets the same message as you.

35 minutes ago, jenga said:

how is the hunt going?

Konopka is done haha 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Irk Deflector said:

1 Brit + 1 Dane - No room for a Pole

#inGedwetrust 

So Nicholls and some dodgy 4 pointer 

• Like 1