British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Nicholls won't hold his average..so after some changes...the panthers could end up being a very strong all round team if the right changes are made.  Kennett a possibility after first average changes.  Now if your team gets off to a flyer...That's a different issue

3 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

Hope the riders are not reading any of the stuff on here - either it will inspire them to prove everyone wrong or they will think why bother?

Just follow the Hans Andersen philosophy:

"I HAVE been made aware of certain rumours doing the rounds on the internet. I have got better things to do with my life than bother about what people are writing on internet forums. From personal experience I know how much nonsense and tripe appears on these sites. They are full of garbage and you can waste your life sitting reading it (minor edit from 2007)"

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Nicholls won't hold his average..so after some changes...the panthers could end up being a very strong all round team if the right changes are made.  Kennett a possibility after first average changes.  Now if your team gets off to a flyer...That's a different issue

The words "mathematically possible" already seen coming over the horizon before a wheel is turned.

8 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Just follow the Hans Andersen philosophy:

"I HAVE been made aware of certain rumours doing the rounds on the internet. I have got better things to do with my life than bother about what people are writing on internet forums. From personal experience I know how much nonsense and tripe appears on these sites. They are full of garbage and you can waste your life sitting reading it (minor edit from 2007)"

so hans has better things to do than read forums . 

so who told him OR DID HE READ IT HIMSELF .LOL. 

to be honest , we dont want you in our league. it will survive without you and will prob be a lot cheaper for Peterborough speedway. 

if you think its easy money for an old has been like you , think again .

its only ged that wants you, no one else  does .. 

then again , you dont read these forums , do you ?

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

so hans has better things to do than read forums . 

so who told him OR DID HE READ IT HIMSELF .LOL. 

to be honest , we dont want you in our league. it will survive without you and will prob be a lot cheaper for Peterborough speedway. 

if you think its easy money for an old has been like you , think again .

its only ged that wants you, no one else  does .. 

then again , you dont read these forums , do you ?

Think you missed the 2007 bit when he was one of the best in the world. It's just a general article that has always made me chuckle from someone who seemed to be the subject of 2 or 3 newspaper articles weekly in self promotion during that time. It does not relate to Andersen now but was in response to Tesar's sensitive rider post.

i didnr miss it at all .

maybe the person who posted it did !

so do you think mr worbouys should be released , its been a while ! ( w/boys spellin )

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jenga said:

i didnr miss it at all .

maybe the person who posted it did !

so do you think mr worbouys should be released , its been a while ! ( w/boys spellin )

Sometimes I wonder why I have people on ignore but they always clarify the situation at some point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Exiting news from Peterborough. Sod all progress on getting a half decent team,

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Exiting news from Peterborough. Sod all progress on getting a half decent team,

is that from 2007 ?

• Like 1

Have Peterborough pulled out of the KOC as fixtures have Lakeside against Ipswich and not Peterborough who they were due to face in the first round.

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Looking like Nicholls and bacon then...

Is this a guess or have you got inside information, as there is nothing on any websites at the moment.

Hope Not... please no Bacon i don't like Bacon. Bacon should be in a butty.. not on a speedway bike.

30 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Is this a guess or have you got inside information, as there is nothing on any websites at the moment.

Peterborough Telegraph website. 

Edited by Sully