British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

49 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Max  is very poor around the showground   with a 4.15 average take away 2.5 % would make his average  4.04 , 625    which is classed as4.05 and with Nicholls on 9,72 that would be 0,01 over 42.50 limit   so no great loss and glad to dodge a bullet I hope he gets fixed up with a team place maybe Newcastle would suit him better.

Is it individual averages that get rounded up/down or the team total?

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

Is it individual averages that get rounded up/down or the team total?

Individual

3 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Not absolutely sure on that .

I am :D

• Like 2

Shame as I'd actually take Clegg over Grondal personally really good on the tricky away tracks at reserve 

31 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Clegg is better than Bacon, so him & Nichols look the best bet. Still very weak, in my opinion.

They don't fit   0,01 over the limit   That's allowing for 2.5% British reduction and not entirely sure he's entitled to that.

Edited by New era Panthers

i am sure the governing body can give ged a bit of help in the maths side . . its not like he is trying to bend the rules or owt , is it ? 

come on bspa/scb , lets have a bit of leeway  for the hard done panthers fans ! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

We don't need Clegg though.

Maybe not now but i would've rather had him than Grondal 

DON'T PANIC!

TEAM boss Carl Johnson insists the fact the club haven't finalised their team is not a cause for the concern.
The 'T Balfe Construction' Panthers have so far named five members of their septet for 2018 - Ulrich Ostergaard, Michael Palm Toft, Nike Lunna, Emil Grondal and Simon Lambert.
And while Johnson appreciates the new SGB Championship campaign is now less than two months away, he is not anxious about the remaining two berths.
Johnson said: "I think it is important at this stage of the winter to reassure our supporters that we are working as hard as we possibly can to complete our team.
"We've had a deal in place with a rider for several months, but certain circumstances beyond our control mean we can't confirm his capture at this stage.
"Obviously it is far from ideal, but as soon as we're in a position to go public with confirmed signings we'll do so.
"As a management team we always strive to do our absolute best for the club and we are hugely appreciative of the support we receive. We all have the same ambition of enjoying further success after our achievements in the Fours and KO Cup last season.
"We're delighted with the five riders we already have in place - and we're hopeful the remaining two pieces of the jigsaw will slot into place soon."
The curtain goes up on the 2018 season when Peterborough stage the star-studded Ben Fund Bonanza at the East of England Arena on March 18 (2pm).
Reigning world champion Jason Doyle is the latest big name to be confirmed for the mouth-watering individual contest which also includes a stack of top former Panthers performers - including Niels Kristian Iversen, Hans Andersen and Kenneth Bjerre,
The club's first League Cup fixture - at home to Lakeside - follows a week later on March 25.

On 1/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, bigcatdiary said:

Because he is right.

You clearly have no idea how it works because if you did you would know that we talk to the Showground about the following years dates before the current season is finished.

You think that