British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Who says Chapman doesnt agree with him???

Chapman and anything to do with Peterborough  , come on you should know better than that.

From what I got told this evening is a further complication that is Nicholls has offered to ride just in the Championship for Peterborough but the BSPA have said the rule still stands which then does open up avenues with employment law and discriminatory rules preventing employment in the U.K. 

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Not a fan but the only other option I can think of is Tungate...or is he not allowed too?

Tungate also averaged over 6 and didn't ride in the CL last year so is in the same position as Nicholls and Kennett. Also, he rides in Poland so I doubt he would be interested even if he was eligible.

50 minutes ago, flagrag said:

From what I got told this evening is a further complication that is Nicholls has offered to ride just in the Championship for Peterborough but the BSPA have said the rule still stands which then does open up avenues with employment law and discriminatory rules preventing employment in the U.K. 

you been talking to them meercats again down @ the pub again ? 

8 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Chapman and anything to do with Peterborough  , come on you should know better than that.

Perhaps I do.....

9 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

In a nutshell spot on . Nothing but a pigs ear,  the last sentence tells everything , they should have expected this outcome, now lets see the plan B  if it exists.

That was plan B 

I think using plan c and plan d but taking away plan b might work

9 hours ago, flagrag said:

If that is true then yes, this is wholly covered by the Equality Act 2010 and an employment tribunal would be the vehicle to use - they're now fee free as well.

18 hours ago, Daytripper said:

There is no such law in this context. 

Best you tell the Government then, as that was copied and pasted from their website...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, flagrag said:

Surely he would be deemed as having made himself unemployed, as he already has a job (well 2 actually):unsure:

If the Panthers decide to go down the strength in depth route!

PETERBOROUGH ?
1 Ulrich Ostergaard     7.12
2 Michael P Toft     6.77
3 Piotr Swiderski      6.76
4 Tomas H Jonasson     6.03
5 Nike Lunna         5.90
6 Emil Grondal        5.04
7 Simon Lambert      4.56 
Total    42.18

6 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

If the Panthers decide to go down the strength in depth route!

PETERBOROUGH ?
1 Ulrich Ostergaard     7.12
2 Michael P Toft     6.77
3 Piotr Swiderski      6.76
4 Tomas H Jonasson     6.03
5 Nike Lunna         5.90
6 Emil Grondal        5.04
7 Simon Lambert      4.56 
Total    42.18

Grondal average is 4.39 and fwiw 3 & 4 ride in poland