British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

think ged,s blinkered all the time , can only see his rules  !

On 2 February 2018 at 4:26 PM, blupanther said:

Best you tell the Government then, as that was copied and pasted from their website...

So how does Scott get round Section 83 of the Equality Act ?

Even if he gets his case off the ground the season will be over before it gets to a hearing.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Ged must have had riders in mind before the nicholls and Kennett saga

Yep probably 2 of the following list 

Konopka

Dilger 

Barrett 

Hall 

Bacon 

12 minutes ago, Daytripper said:

So how does Scott get round Section 83 of the Equality Act ?

Even if he gets his case off the ground the season will be over before it gets to a hearing.

True but isn't it a fact the BSPA want to break Jed Rathbone and see this  as one way of doing so. I for one don't believe this is all about Scott Nicholls and Eddie Kennett.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/02/2018 at 9:53 PM, blupanther said:
  • Indirect discrimination - putting rules or arrangements in place that apply to everyone, but that put someone with a protected characteristic at an unfair disadvantage.

Not relevant. The 9 'protected characteristics' in law you refer to are - age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage/civil partnership and pregnancy/maternity.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Not relevant. The 9 'protected characteristics' in law you refer to are - age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage/civil partnership and pregnancy/maternity.

Scott wants to race - thats one of the 9 ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

True but isn't it a fact the BSPA want to break Jed Rathbone and see this  as one way of doing so. I for one don't believe this is all about Scott Nicholls and Eddie Kennett.

Disagree with this everyone hates Panthers/Rathbone theory.  This rule was in place when Nicholls had a deal lined up to ride for Lakeside.  Panthers hadn't a clue where to go with team buildingso thought they'd wait to see if this overturned most likely after speaking with Nicholls directly who felt who could get it overturned.

If Panthers really felt this way they'd be doing everything to track a sideto win trophiesand not just signing mates of the promotion 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Scott wants to race - thats one of the 9 ;)

i take it scott is not racing this tear .

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

It’s got more todo with Jack Hoder missing the 4s and what went on between the BSPA and the Pboro Promotion  from that date on than it had todo with Scott Nicholls . 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Haza said:

It’s got more todo with Jack Hoder missing the 4s and what went on between the BSPA and the Pboro Promotion  from that date on than it had todo with Scott Nicholls . 

The non reversal in this New Year maybe but the reintroduction of the restriction was before Boro's involvement.

• Like 2

YOU take a “Bung” so they are Banned from the AGM so they have no say in the forthcoming Season, can’t say I have a great deal of sympathy for the Peterborough Promoters that they now find them selves in,and as for Scott taking legal Action forget it far to expensive and the Season would be over before it was brought to Court 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Argos said:

YOU take a “Bung” so they are Banned from the AGM so they have no say in the forthcoming Season, can’t say I have a great deal of sympathy for the Peterborough Promoters that they now find them selves in,and as for Scott taking legal Action forget it far to expensive and the Season would be over before it was brought to Court 

I dont think money would be an issue if Scott had family backing to take on the establishment

I think speedway would run out of money before the Nicholls

Im not saying I believe thats whats planned - just that it wouldnt be the concern if it came to it as a matter of principle

If you have seen the thoughts of Guy Nicholls on Twitter you will know he doesnt hold high regard for how the sport is currently run

1 minute ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

I'm told Jack Holder has offered his services for the first couple of weeks. 

He's looking for practise before Poland begins.

Captain Birdseye on the prowl again :rolleyes:

• Like 1