British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

It's a simple fact of sport, it doesn't matter what day of the week it is, or what sport it is, if the team is getting beaten regularly ... the crowds will drop!!

Doesn't take a genius to see that!! 

1 hour ago, Dodger Blue said:

It's a simple fact of sport, it doesn't matter what day of the week it is, or what sport it is, if the team is getting beaten regularly ... the crowds will drop!!

Doesn't take a genius to see that!! 

Looks like we better get used to it then or stop going altogether. No ambition is a bad sign.

6 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Unfortunately there seems little ambition from the Promoters or the majority of remaining fans to return to the so called top flight

"Top Flight" that's a laugh.

7 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Unfortunately there seems little ambition from the Promoters or the majority of remaining fans to return to the so called top flight

Forgive me for stating the bleedin obvious, if he has to take a "handout":wink: to keep second tier speedway running, how the heck do you expect him to afford top tier:blink:

• Like 2

wonder if ged,s still got K.K.H.s mobile number ?

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Forgive me for stating the bleedin obvious, if he has to take a "handout":wink: to keep second tier speedway running, how the heck do you expect him to afford top tier:blink:

Nobody has ever claimed that what you refer to as a hand out was  vital just to keep things going.  As it happens it was not that long ago that Ged himself claimed that there was no reason why Panthers should not return to the top flight at some point . Perhaps the tone has changed a bit now that the mafia are on his case. I also am convinced that majority of the remaining fan base prefer Premier league for some reason.

Financially I also believe Ged when he says that Panthers have never owed money to anyone whilst he has been in charge.

a

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

a

You were saying ?

7 hours ago, Tsunami said:

You were saying ?

I wasn't

8 hours ago, Tsunami said:

You were saying ?

"Medium-sized insectivore with protruding nasal implement."

I've done "C" and "D."

"Big blue wobbly thing that mermaids live in." - "C"

I'm quite pleased with my definition of "dog" for "D": which is, "Not a cat." :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

"Medium-sized insectivore with protruding nasal implement."

I've done "C" and "D."

"Big blue wobbly thing that mermaids live in." - "C"

I'm quite pleased with my definition of "dog" for "D": which is, "Not a cat." :)

Cant wait for your definition of "P" guessing its something to do with the fact theres plenty of them on here?

49 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Cant wait for your definition of "P" guessing its something to do with the fact theres plenty of them on here?

P is already dealt with - "pericombobulation"

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

How come autocorrect didn't become involved:o

17 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I thought it was his brother Tom Combobulation they were after signing.