British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

10 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Where have these indications come from then?

I've heard that the SCB have overturned the 6+ restriction just that it has not been officially announced yet, but I think it would be unfair to tell you where the information come from.

6 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

I've heard that the SCB have overturned the 6+ restriction just that it has not been officially announced yet, but I think it would be unfair to tell you where the information come from.

I think Philip Rising hinted at it in a post a couple of days ago.

• Like 2

Don't see any improvement in the slightest in MPT he's reached his ceiling.

Lambert has to be at reserve 

Grondal wasn't good enough before, has he greatly improved in his time away?

Ostergaard at 5 do me a favour. Even Ged said at the fans forum that he's inconsistent 

not knocking the scott nicholls  thing by being able to ride in the champ .

so who is in charge of speedway?

why do we need 2  decision makers , when in fact , only one can make the call .

first decision makers  makes a new rule or whatever it is to exclude  prem riders over 6.00 from champ .

second decision makers over rule first bunch of muppets on their decision , but only after they had , had another look at their first decision  and thought it was correct in not allowing 6.00 riders into the champ .

now we all sit back and wait for the truly momentous worst decision in speedway history . 

the sport is an utter let down and will never progress while muppets are in charge of a once glorious sport . 

back handers . lies , rules that are not rules . when is it going to end .(maybe when we get rid of all the corrupt goings on in speedway )

run by idiots and scammers who only line their pockets to suit themselves . 

• Like 6

Like I said before, sign anybody they want, as long as they keep to the overall average. Appears simple enough to me. No worrying about whether an average is above 6.00 in the top league.

8 hours ago, jenga said:

not knocking the scott nicholls  thing by being able to ride in the champ .

so who is in charge of speedway?

why do we need 2  decision makers , when in fact , only one can make the call .

first decision makers  makes a new rule or whatever it is to exclude  prem riders over 6.00 from champ .

second decision makers over rule first bunch of muppets on their decision , but only after they had , had another look at their first decision  and thought it was correct in not allowing 6.00 riders into the champ .

now we all sit back and wait for the truly momentous worst decision in speedway history . 

the sport is an utter let down and will never progress while muppets are in charge of a once glorious sport . 

back handers . lies , rules that are not rules . when is it going to end .(maybe when we get rid of all the corrupt goings on in speedway )

run by idiots and scammers who only line their pockets to suit themselves . 

All this controversy re the 6 point riders , could have been avoided if the BSPA had  brought this in within, say two seasons, then  all riders would at least given the chance to decide if they wanted to double up, as the race nights has been sorted out they  have opportunities now  where before it was difficult, also a period to get reactions about the pros and cons of the rule openly, and will it help BRITISH SPEEDWAY,  not in secret as per usual, maybe discard the 6pt for a start.

JIMG  

It is wrong to allow any rider above a certain BPL average to also compete in the BCL. From next season it should be that no rider with a current BPL average of more than 6.49 should be prevented from riding in the BCL as well. 

When the announcement is made Nichols going to Peterboro is one thing but the rule change will allow other riders into the  frame so not sure Eddie K will get or want a place in the championship

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

It is wrong to allow any rider above a certain BPL average to also compete in the BCL. From next season it should be that no rider with a current BPL average of more than 6.49 should be prevented from riding in the BCL as well. 

Why is It Wrong?, 

Jimg

1 hour ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

And you would be happy for any rider over 6.49 in the Prem to drop his average to give himself a chace of signing for a championship team the following season

3 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

But what happens if a British rider is above that average and wants to race in the championship??? 

Just now, Kitykat said:

But what happens if a British rider is above that average and wants to race in the championship??? 

The same as has always happened until last season. He can't.