British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Opened up fine for me from the menu drop down

Looks like shield meetings included after all despite quite clearly stating in the regs that its league matches only!!

57 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Opened up fine for me from the menu drop down

Looks like shield meetings included after all despite quite clearly stating in the regs that its league matches only!!

Indeed, I dare say the real reason for now including Shield matches will show its face with some new team declarations.

• Like 1

Another bizarre point is the non change for the likes of Covatti and Vissing who despite having at least the 4 home 4 away retain their current average until they reach 20 meetings

Only those assessed it seems are revised after 4 home 4 away.....

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Now 7.62 after first green sheet revision

Grondal drops to reserve too

Ostergraard has declared himself fit to ride at Sheffield Thursday night but both him and Grondal  will be missing the Friday meeting at Edinburgh due to Danish commitment's . With Newcastle the only championship team not riding Friday night it's going to leave very little choice on guest riders . Maybe best to go with R/R for Ostergaard  and bring in Ashley Morris to replace Grondal .

Their has been a further GSA today (issue 2 dated 1/5/18) which supercedes Issue 1dated 30/4/18.

This has changed completely a lot of the averages for the fixtures at the end of the week.

Its clear that the GSA now include Championship Shield matches, which is of course completely contrary to the current SCB regulations.

The words utter shambles spring to mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Shield matches included (carpet lifted)

Supplementary regulation in production (brush)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Their has been a further GSA today (issue 2 dated 1/5/18) which supercedes Issue 1dated 30/4/18.

This has changed completely a lot of the averages for the fixtures at the end of the week.

Its clear that the GSA now include Championship Shield matches, which is of course completely contrary to the current SCB regulations.

The words utter shambles spring to mind.

The change today is that rather than a 20 meeting sample it is now rolling over 30 meetings!

Have also corrected the anomaly I ststed re Covatti Vissing etc...

2 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

And yet people still pay good money to watch this made up as you go along sport.

There are plenty more that have walked away i'm afraid ....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, blupanther said:

Exactly... I find it hard to believe people still hand their cash over week in week out . I no longer do. 

12 minutes ago, blupanther said:

Exactly... I find it hard to believe people still hand their cash over week in week out . I no longer do. 

I suppose it's easier to do so at the showground though.as the racing is normally always top drawer.

Edited by Stainlesssteelride
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The change today is that rather than a 20 meeting sample it is now rolling over 30 meetings!

Have also corrected the anomaly I ststed re Covatti Vissing etc...

Apparently the sample will reduce by 2 each month to reach 20 at the year end

Last year the final figures were on 36 meetings and it was felt dropping nearly half at the first review would not be right

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Apparently the sample will reduce by 2 each month to reach 20 at the year end

Last year the final figures were on 36 meetings and it was felt dropping nearly half at the first review would not be right

Was too simple,so let's complicate things!!!!!!!

• Haha 1