British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

14 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Ostergraard has declared himself fit to ride at Sheffield Thursday night but both him and Grondal  will be missing the Friday meeting at Edinburgh due to Danish commitment's . With Newcastle the only championship team not riding Friday night it's going to leave very little choice on guest riders . Maybe best to go with R/R for Ostergaard  and bring in Ashley Morris to replace Grondal .

Makes you wonder why that in a season of less league meetings that matches are still being run when one team hasnt got its own full team of riders, 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Makes you wonder why that in a season of less league meetings that matches are still being run when one team hasnt got its own full team of riders, 

The sport is just a mess regarding guests and R/R.Clubs should not sign riders who can't commit to their fixtures,if every club done this it would solve a few problems.Clubs don't want to ride rearranged matches because of missing riders we'll get rid of these guys and use young talent instead ,might also be more entertaining than watching some older riders just earning a living out of the sport.

Long shot but here goes, any panthers fans pass through bedford on way to the showground comet fan needs a lift on fri night .

Lunna injured in an individual at Redcar tonight..just as he was starting to go well.

5 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Lunna injured in an individual at Redcar tonight..just as he was starting to go well.

Any news on whatever the injury is.

10 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Any news on whatever the injury is.

He hit the fence in Heat 11, but had a further ride before pulling out, so I assume he's not too bad :/

Any news the fitness of Lunna and Nicholls?

Both Lambert and Lunna were outscored by Konopka last night 

22 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Any news the fitness of Lunna and Nicholls?

Both Lambert and Lunna were outscored by Konopka last night 

that will please J.C.F. 

i can see konopka replacing someone in the cats camp !

Hoping for a safe meeting for all and a Panthers win.  Think this will be one of the closest meeting of the year. Lots of Workington riders are very handy at Boro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lurcher said:

Think this will be one of the closest meeting of the year.

Wrong ;)

6 minutes ago, KevH said:

Wrong ;)

No he was right....

.....it was one of the closest meetings to a total humiliation :lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No he was right....

.....it was one of the closest meetings to a total humiliation :lol:

We still managed to beat your shower of sh!t at your place. How embarrassing.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 8:21 PM, Stainlesssteelride said:

Exactly... I find it hard to believe people still hand their cash over week in week out . I no longer do. 

I suppose it's easier to do so at the showground though.as the racing is normally always top drawer.

Yep, the way speedway is run totally stinks. And it's not surprising that so many people have walked away from the sport. 

I'd have joined them long ago if it wasn't for the fact(s) that (i) the EoES is such an excellent venue for speedway, (ii) it's an easy, less than 10 mins, drive from my home, (iii) Panthers home meetings are usually very entertaining, (iv) I'm long retired, so have plenty of time on my hands, (v) I can (fortunately) easily afford it.

But even so, I'm not as enthused as I used to be and I can foresee the day when I stop going.  

Edited by PE7Panther