British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

11 hours ago, Noodles said:

We still managed to beat your shower of sh!t at your place. How embarrassing.

Cant argue with that :(

On 11/05/2018 at 8:49 AM, jenga said:

that will please J.C.F. 

i can see konopka replacing someone in the cats camp !

He has actually been getting some decent scores in Poland.

On 5/11/2018 at 8:42 AM, TheScotsman said:

Konopka = legend! 

In which universe?

1 minute ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Whisper at the Showground is that Jack Holder is looking for extra rides. 

Tell him to buy a wristband for Blackpool Pleasure Beach then :P

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can't see Worky getting rid of BWD, so I think we should try and get Mason Campton in, could swap him in for Simon at this rate. Pushing either Grondal/Lunna to reserve

• Like 1

See ya Skip! Enoughs enough with Lambert surely? Least Bacon is showing signs of improving.....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

I can't see Worky getting rid of BWD, so I think we should try and get Mason Campton in, could swap him in for Simon at this rate. Pushing either Grondal/Lunna to reserve

Lunna  came in with a 5.90 average , he has done well away from home but looks very poor around the showground and Lambert I am sorry to say[   he's had plenty of chances and has had the luxury of a reserve spot but this season has done very little to warrant a team place. Grondal started off the season brilliantly but in the last 2 matches has tailed off and I understand in the last 2 matches he has blown 2 engines. Panthers look very suspect at home at the moment  and unless they make some changes then I can see 2/3 more home losses and I think if the right riders can be found then they should make changes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Tell him to buy a wristband for Blackpool Pleasure Beach then :P

he should be okay as the kids  rides are normally quiet ..

I'd even swap Nathan Greaves for Lambert tbh or even one of our new assets Adam Roynon 

14 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'd even swap Nathan Greaves for Lambert tbh or even one of our new assets Adam Roynon 

Adam Roynon  would not be an improvement on Simon Lambert . Greaves not too sure if there would be any improvement there either.

4 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

See ya Skip! Enoughs enough with Lambert surely? Least Bacon is showing signs of improving.....

Rathbone said:

“From Ulrich’s point of view, it’s just a case of us wanting him to concentrate on his racing. He has been a good captain for us over the last three years.  He’s still the modern-day ‘Mr Peterborough Speedway’ but he’s at a stage of his career now when his main focus needs to be on making sure he’s a consistent scorer on-track.”

Lambert was a silly appointment for captain anyway and the same can be said for him. Give it to Nicholls who's the only one of that lot who should be able to lead by example

• Like 3

Scott has done his 4  h 4 a

BPSA shows 7.72 *a drop of 2 points

Gives scope for changes - improved by the fact that Grondal hasnt had a 4th away meeting meaning his improvement of .7 may not be factored in (ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE GGGRRRR!!)

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Scott has done his 4  h 4 a

BPSA shows 7.72 *a drop of 2 points

Gives scope for changes - improved by the fact that Grondal hasnt had a 4th away meeting meaning his improvement of .7 may not be factored in (ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE GGGRRRR!!)

Swings and roundabouts , Ipswich were in the same position at the start of the season with Danyon Hume who came in at 2.00 as he had not completed his 4 home and 4 away .

16 hours ago, jenga said:

he should be okay as the kids  rides are normally quiet ..

You would know all about the kiddie rides then , i'd keep quiet about that if I was you.