British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

23 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Swings and roundabouts , Ipswich were in the same position at the start of the season with Danyon Hume who came in at 2.00 as he had not completed his 4 home and 4 away .

Not really comparable as we are not (potentially) redeclaring to take advantage of a significant reduction in one riders first revised figure whilst others with rising figures are not yet reassessed

In 2017 we got lucky with Greaves coming in and doing so well to match how Danyon had started despite being limited to a 2 point replacement

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

You would know all about the kiddie rides then , i'd keep quiet about that if I was you.

i should do , i have had two rug rats . so what you implying ? 

i suggest you stop wasting it and put it good use !

Edited by jenga
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Scott has done his 4  h 4 a

BPSA shows 7.72 *a drop of 2 points

Gives scope for changes - improved by the fact that Grondal hasnt had a 4th away meeting meaning his improvement of .7 may not be factored in (ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE GGGRRRR!!)

Do it now Ged

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Do it now Ged

If they intend to strengthen up it's the ideal time as long as there are riders available around with the right credentials 0.66 available to maximise upto 42.50 and a 2.00 reduction for Nicholls would suggest it's a golden opportunity.

25 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

If they intend to strengthen up it's the ideal time as long as there are riders available around with the right credentials 0.66 available to maximise upto 42.50 and a 2.00 reduction for Nicholls would suggest it's a golden opportunity.

Lunna out Kennett in would fit 

As would Bacon out BWD in 

Lambert out 7.27 to replace.....

Those 2 options still leaves the main issue in the team.....

If it’s me, id look at BWD for Lambert and leave it as that, as everyone else has showed good signs so far.

23 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

If it’s me, id look at BWD for Lambert and leave it as that, as everyone else has showed good signs so far.

I agree on Lambert just how much longer can they leave it

25 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Lunna for me is the main weakness averaging 3.75 at home in 4 meeting is well below par, first priority IMO 

Lambert needs to be the first one to go, he's riding at reserve and has been awful.

Lunna has shown some decent form away from the Showground, his set up will come with time.

22 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Lunna for me is the main weakness averaging 3.75 at home in 4 meeting is well below par, first priority IMO 

That surprises me tbh. I thought the Showground would have been tailor made for his style and would become a big favourite. Shows what I know!

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

That surprises me tbh. I thought the Showground would have been tailor made for his style and would become a big favourite. Shows what I know!

You are not alone a lot of others thought the same, just not cutting it at the showground for some reason .

22 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

You are not alone a lot of others thought the same, just not cutting it at the showground for some reason .

Tbf he's never a heat leader and he's being asked to ride at number 3. 

Lunna and Lambert can both go for me 

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Tbf he's never a heat leader and he's being asked to ride at number 3. 

Lunna and Lambert can both go for me 

The only real difference between positions 3 and 4 are the gate orders

Anything else is just a smokescreen

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Not the best of starters and he isn't quick enough yet to chase on what is still a new home track to him. Rathbone took the punt and said that they like to work with riders so on that basis Lunna isn't going anywhere.

Haven't seen anything from Grondal to make me sit up and take note and Lambert isn't doing it from a reserve slot that should be bread and butter to him so those are the two to be sweating.

Edited by Crump99

48 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Not the best of starters and he isn't quick enough yet to chase on what is still a new home track to him. Rathbone took the punt and said that they like to work with riders so on that basis Lunna isn't going anywhere.

Haven't seen anything from Grondal to make me sit up and take note and Lambert isn't doing it from a reserve slot that should be bread and butter to him so those are the two to be sweating.

Maybe they will wait until after Saturday's fixture against Newcastle before any possible changes will take place , thus giving riders one last chance it also gives them more time to get new rider(s) in place should they wish to make changes.