British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

16 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

So,,, would that suggest that Kennett, could be available on a 7.47 ave. based on his latest PL ave. ?

That’s always been the case, the BWD situation is a bit of an outlier as he’s ridden CL in 2018, simply not achieved a new average at the appropriate time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

That’s always been the case, the BWD situation is a bit of an outlier as he’s ridden CL in 2018, simply not achieved a new average at the appropriate time.

Its all clear as mud ;)

• Like 1

Bacon & Grondal at reserve and Kennett in the team certainly has a strong look about it

40 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

But could be given a reassessment upon a redeclaration using his 2017 meetings and any to date in 2018 if the MC so chose.....

21 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But could be given a reassessment upon a redeclaration using his 2017 meetings and any to date in 2018 if the MC so chose.....

Not in Bradley’s case as he has established averages not assessed averages - it’s simply that his established Premiership average is more recent than his established Championship average. (Art 16.2.1.6)

55 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Bacon & Grondal at reserve and Kennett in the team certainly has a strong look about it

Yep I'd day it'd be a no brainer personally 

21 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Not in Bradley’s case as he has established averages not assessed averages - it’s simply that his established Premiership average is more recent than his established Championship average. (Art 16.2.1.6)

Surely if he has an established Championship average it should be used

He cant be neither assessed nor established

Anyway not sure why Im going on as it would work in Boro's favour :P

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Surely if he has an established Championship average it should be used

He cant be neither assessed nor established

Anyway not sure why Im going on as it would work in Boro's favour :P

I’ve explained above why the CL average wasn’t used.

Not sure how using 5.90 rather than 5.61 is to our advantage!

Edited by NeilWatson

2 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I’ve explained above why the CL average wasn’t used.

Not sure how using 5.90 rather than 5.61 is to our advantage!

Indeed it isnt to your advantage - thats why I said I should stop going on about it!

However if my reasoning backs Boro it shows I must think its right

1 hour ago, stevehone said:

That idea wouldn't fit , it would have to be Lambert and  Bacon at reserve to accommodate Kennett which would take points total to 42.49

26 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

That idea wouldn't fit , it would have to be Lambert and  Bacon at reserve to accommodate Kennett which would take points total to 42.49

so with the excess points and taking into account using Lambert's wouldn't it fit?

22 minutes ago, stevehone said:

so with the excess points and taking into account using Lambert's wouldn't it fit?

Lambert's 4.61 not enough to fit Kennett in team we would have to dispose of Grondal  5.04  . Then again do Panthers want to dispose of Grondal and would Kennett want to reluctantly give his Sunday's up to ride for us . Another option would be to dispense with Lambert and Bacon to bring in Kennett and a 2 pointer

Kennet is riding crap at the moment..why would we want him?

Edited by Lukas

18 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Kenneth riding crap at the moment..why would we want him?

Because he's better than that.

In all honesty if we can bring in a 5.5 point rider for Bacon it should be done imo 

Edited by Flappy

31 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Because he's better than that.

In all honesty if we can bring in a 5.5 point rider for Bacon it should be done imo 

2.44 plus Tom Bacon 2.98 will leave 5.42  for a replacement that's if there is any rider out there without a team who you can think of who could do a better job.