British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

On a side note when does Grondal get his new 5.70 average? - that's give us 8.36 to play with 

5 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Very insensitive and untimely remark , Flappy you've sunk to the lowest vilest level with this remark , do you not feel ashamed.

The comment also shows his total lack of understanding of how averages are calculated. and applied.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Very insensitive and untimely remark , Flappy you've sunk to the lowest vilest level with this remark , do you not feel ashamed.

He didn't wish him ill but if you want to take it as insensitive and untimely then that's your perogative. I'm sure that he wasn't alone in his thoughts but it is a time for thoughts rather than the keyboard. The post is ill timed as yours is over the top.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Lukas said:

Not being funny but who does know...get well soon Emil.

Thankfully Neil seems to have the skill of clarifying mud which one assumes was partly the reason for his appointment

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Thankfully Neil seems to have the skill of clarifying mud which one assumes was partly the reason for his appointment

Not sure if that’s a compliment or not!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Good grief. Look at my post wishing him well but hey nothing like a mass over reaction. 

To clarify i wish him well in his recovery, however just like with Lunna who i also wish makes a full recovery the need for the team continues.

• Like 1

Any news on Grondal?..and dare I ask if Panthers are thinking of replacing him if he is to be out for a long period?..I know it's the midsummer break but it's all gone a bit quiet!

Hopefully he is recovering well. 

Theo Pijper rides the showground really well and would come in at reserve is available 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lukas said:

No thanks..there's a reason he's been sacked.

To replace Emil Grondal  we would have 6.94 to play with ,   Eddie Kennett would be a good choice  on 6.86 if he could be persuaded.

10 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

To replace Emil Grondal  we would have 6.94 to play with ,   Eddie Kennett would be a good choice  on 6.86 if he could be persuaded.

6.86,,,, its getting lower by the hour, how come ???

8 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

5.27 X 1.3 = 6.85.1

No brainer that. 

Kennett for Grondal 

Interestingly Jack Holder is currently on a bargain 7.46 average 

Edited by Flappy

he is only a bargain when he turns up .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

IMO that's not the way to go,  I like Tom Bacon, has done better this season , but would replace him, then cover Emil,  will be a reserve then, plenty of 5 pointers to pick from.

Jimg