British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

So.does emil have to resign to redeclare or with him being sacked and he dont wont to resign do they get r/r for him.

21 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

So.does emil have to resign to redeclare or with him being sacked and he dont wont to resign do they get r/r for him.

No teams can use R/R to cover for a rider that has never actually made his debut but they will be able to use R/R  for Grondal  when team is re-declared to it's former declaration , using the term sacked doesn't come into it , he has been replaced through injury. Asking Godfrey for advice ?. I don't think we will bother going down that avenue

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Surely, if has to re-sign no r/r facility should be granted, as technically he has'nt ridden for them.

Am sure the Panthers bosses have a few tricks up their sleeves, such bad luck tho.

11 hours ago, Neila said:

You can have klint from Workington !!!

Think we will pass on that one

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

No teams can use R/R to cover for a rider that has never actually made his debut but they will be able to use R/R  for Grondal  when team is re-declared to it's former declaration , using the term sacked doesn't come into it , he has been replaced through injury. Asking Godfrey for advice ?. I don't think we will bother going down that avenue

How can you re-re-declare,,, is that the same as having your cake and eating it ? ;)

5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Surely, if has to re-sign no r/r facility should be granted, as technically he has'nt ridden for them.

Am sure the Panthers bosses have a few tricks up their sleeves, such bad luck tho.

See my previous post

Just now, New era Panthers said:

See my previous post

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

How can you re-re-declare,,, is that the same as having your cake and eating it ? ;)

No  as it's reverting back to as you were , and many teams have done this over a period of several years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

See my previous post

Yes, I did see it after I posted sorry,,, thanks for pointing it out.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

No  as it's reverting back to as you were , and many teams have done this over a period of several years.

There's rumours about Kus becoming available, might be better than 'Grondal r/r' ???,,, but get in fast before some-one does/might ;)

11 hours ago, Neila said:

You can have klint from Workington !!!

I think he will last longer at Workington than he would riding for Panthers.  I was surprised you signed him in the first place  as when he gates and out in front he looks half decent but when he doesn't he couldn't pass wind.