British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

That's his problem ..one week he looks okay then the next 3 weeks it looks like he has never ridden a bike before without stabilisers. 

In answer to flappy about klindt

Edited by Baldyman

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Kennett is listed in the 1-7 on latest BSPA issue

There is nothing in the regs about allowing reverting to a previous line up. Only subsequent redeclaration

Of course there is the catch all final reg of that section - the 'in the best interests' one - which could allow Emil to be accepted back even though he is unavailable......

Oh no not regs, they are there to be clearly bent and twisted in the best interests and all that. 

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Oh no not regs, they are there to be clearly bent and twisted in the best interests and all that. 

Maybe thats why 'new fans' trying to show an interest in the sport, are bamboozled when they ask what should be a simple enough question to answer.

This is nothing new :

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Kennett is listed in the 1-7 on latest BSPA issue

There is nothing in the regs about allowing reverting to a previous line up. Only subsequent redeclaration

Of course there is the catch all final reg of that section - the 'in the best interests' one - which could allow Emil to be accepted back even though he is unavailable......

The rules and regs are catch all anyway and can be usually tailored to fit any given situation depending on who's asking, despite the inconsistency of a previous ruling that someone will invariably find. They rarely close the loophole but just let it blow over until next time.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe thats why 'new fans' trying to show an interest in the sport, are bamboozled when they ask what should be a simple enough question to answer.

I very rarely see any new fans, just old ones disappearing slowly.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Noodles said:

Absolutely no chance

Correct - no chance 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Flappy said:

Porsing........

Stal Rzeszow Sunday’s - was asked in October and said no thank you 

31 minutes ago, DWP said:

Stal Rzeszow Sunday’s - was asked in October and said no thank you 

He's only ridden once for them i believe, just a squad filler by the looks of it. Won't ever improve because he thinks he's the bees knees already, which he is definitely not ...

• Like 1

Just now, blupanther said:

He's only ridden once for them i believe, just a squad filler by the looks of it. Won't ever improve because he thinks he's the bees knees already, which he is definitely not ...

Club captain- plus check facts Missed one meeting so far, other than injuries. All riders having to miss a match, he went first, as winning too easily and club want to reduce wage bill. He has nothing against Peterborough. But as I told Carl you are Sunday track, plus he doesn’t wish to do U.K. anymore. 

50 minutes ago, DWP said:

Club captain- plus check facts Missed one meeting so far, other than injuries. All riders having to miss a match, he went first, as winning too easily and club want to reduce wage bill. He has nothing against Peterborough. But as I told Carl you are Sunday track, plus he doesn’t wish to do U.K. anymore. 

So for the record, day of the week is irrelevant then.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, New era Panthers said:

Definitely a  NO   NO

kus would be better than r/r that there is no doubt

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I very rarely see any new fans, just old ones disappearing slowly.  

Come to Glasgow probably 40% are new or returned