British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

5 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

What could possibly go wrong?

That's not a go at you Neil but every time you try to explain it just clarifies why speedway now sits between netball and lacrosse in the sporting importance list.

When you say two kinds of green sheets I assume that you mean the real ones and the made up ones that the powers that be follow. It has to be complex or fans would understand it and be right all of the time, that'd never do :o

If anyone is interested in what I've put together showing how the Peterborough team changes this season were calculated please email me at neil@peterboroughpanthers.co

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Scott 7.74

Ulrich 7.41

Michael 6.68

Bradley 5.90

Emil 5.04

Simon 4.80

Tom 3.03

Team total 40.60 so 6.94 is the figure

That's a Kenneth Hansen sized gap 

7 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

If anyone is interested in what I've put together showing how the Peterborough team changes this season were calculated please email me at neil@peterboroughpanthers.co

As long as you know what you're doing Neil that's all we need to know. It's the missing link of the last decade at the EoES.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Think we'll need points away from home, and come to that he didn't do his job at home when he was last here either.

• Like 1

Josef Franc going well tonight and this season overall..could be worth a ring..we gotta do something before the weekend surely.

17 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Considering the events following his last  appearance for Panthers I think it's extremely unlikely that he would welcome a return even if we should make him an offer.

11 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Considering the events following his last  appearance for Panthers I think it's extremely unlikely that he would welcome a return even if we should make him an offer.

might depend on what you offer, it has been known that some people actually take bungs ;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

might depend on what you offer, it has been known that some people actually take bungs ;)

Why bring politicians into the discussion  :D

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Josef Franc going well tonight and this season overall..could be worth a ring..we gotta do something before the weekend surely.

I'm sure Ged  will have some irons in the fire , it's been very quiet since news of Kennett's injury but that doesn't mean that nothing is happening in the background. We will just have to bide our time for now and hope we can pull another rabbit out of the hat.

just how big is the hat with all those rabbits coming out of it ?

1 hour ago, jenga said:

just how big is the hat with all those rabbits coming out of it ?

521710302.thumb.jpg.f62d1bd2380af84a55d1ebf635d88d65.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Glad you can keep up with the average situation as this year, rolling averages are based on a reduction of 2 meetings per month making averages for riders who have not ridden, like our own S Worrall, to change. The rolling averages in May was based on 30 meetings, in June it will be 28, in July 26 & so on as described in a teams 2018 statistics from the BSPA site.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/peterborough18

14 hours ago, Lukas said:

Have you any idea of his previous average riding in the once premier league , I believe maybe his last club in the U/K was Berwick other than that I know very little of him .