British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

11 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I was hoping you or a fellow pussycat could tell me.....

Why you asking us?

This is the story " The Hammers had accepted that date but are now unable to attend" so better asking Lakeside why they are not attending :unsure:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Why you asking us?

This is the story " The Hammers had accepted that date but are now unable to attend" so better asking Lakeside why they are not attending :unsure:

I didnt see that it was Lakeside had changed their minds so was wondering if the showground availability had changed

54 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I didnt see that it was Lakeside had changed their minds so was wondering if the showground availability had changed

I dare say that dates can be found if needed but the overall dynamic of living at the EoES isn't going to change. I wouldn't read anything more into this than having second thoughts on a loss making proposition.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

do they still have the big caravan meets  or are the pikies taking over ?

8 hours ago, jenga said:

do they still have the big caravan meets  or are the pikies taking over ?

They've had to cancel the event and make the EoES a pikey free zone unfortunately. They put some flyers out in the Workington area to guage interest but health and safety decided that the EoES's 250 acres couldn't cater with the prospective numbers showing interest from up north!

no pikeys up @ workington . they have moved further north and have a great site @ Carlisle . believe it or not ..

11 hours ago, jenga said:

no pikeys up @ workington . they have moved further north and have a great site @ Carlisle . believe it or not ..

Still a few at Northside track.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, Crump99 said:

Why you asking us?

Thought you would be better asking Rob Godfrey as he is, supposedly, behind all the fixture changes.:unsure: :rolleyes: :t:

7 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Thought you would be better asking Rob Godfrey as he is, supposedly, behind  the fixture  changes that are to his advantage.

Altered for accuracy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Thought you would be better asking Rob Godfrey as he is, supposedly, behind all the fixture changes.:unsure: :rolleyes: :t:

As I've said before, recent history suggests that if there is one bloke not to ask a question then that is he ;)

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Crump99 said:

As I've said before, recent history suggests that if there is one bloke not to ask a question then that is he ;)

Question for Neil Watson , why are Poole listed to race at home to Leicester on Thursday the 9th August when it is not one of there designated  race days . Does this mean it's now a free for all and we can choose which ever day we wish including  Bank holiday's now in the championship. I was going to put this question to Rob Godfrey but thought better of it.

5 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Question for Neil Watson , why are Poole listed to race at home to Leicester on Thursday the 9th August when it is not one of there designated  race days . Does this mean it's now a free for all and we can choose which ever day we wish including  Bank holiday's now in the championship. I was going to put this question to Rob Godfrey but thought better of it.

ask the question to him , whats he gonna do. ban you ? 

10 hours ago, jenga said:

ask the question to him , whats he gonna do. ban you ? 

It's a question of whose answer will be nearer to reality. Neil would generally be the sensible option although it's a bit corporate and encroaching on " the exciting plans formulated by the BSPA (British Speedway Promoters Association) for the 2019 season." so I'm sure that everyone has their orders, so Godfrey might be worth a punt!

11 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

It'll be something like:

1) Each top league team will race on their designated race day. There may be a case when there needs to be a special ruling and these are listed in 1.1 below.

1.1 Exceptions; to be made up as we go along, depending on need and who's asking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, IronScorpion said:

Thought you would be better asking Godfrey as he is, supposedly, behind all the fixture changes.:unsure: :rolleyes: :t:

There is a logical sequence though based on the information at hand so he'd be second on the list.