British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

32 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Time for Emil to step up as he likes the place?

I was kind of hoping he'd do that anyway!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Guests to replace Scott will be hard.....Would choose Bomber or Charles Wright if they fit against Berwick.

So Harris should try to ensure ippo get points that could deny his own team a place in the playoffs? 

That's a tough call for both Scott and the panthers...I would say you could use our riders...but we don't seem to have many left. All the best to Scott and to the panthers in yet another quest for some silverware.  

36 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

So Harris should try to ensure ippo get points that could deny his own team a place in the playoffs? 

Please tell everyone how Chris Harris possibly riding for Peterborough as a guest against Berwick gives Ipswich points?  

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

That's a tough call for both Scott and the panthers...I would say you could use our riders...but we don't seem to have many left. All the best to Scott and to the panthers in yet another quest for some silverware.  

Ipswich fans must be gutted that in Scotts tweet that hes not sorry for missing any Ipswich meetings!!

Especially as he effectively doubles up these days for Peterborough and Ipswich 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Please tell everyone how Chris Harris possibly riding for Peterborough as a guest against Berwick gives Ipswich points?  

Thomas Jorgensen guests for Peterborough on Sunday

How long is Scott likely to be out for?

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Well - it's a bit like this!!

Since Pbro hadn't been at home for a month and Berwick are nearly out of fixtures and Ippo are at home to Berwick on Thursday and Scott Nicholls is such a permanent guest for Ippo........... when I read a guest was needed for Ippo v Berwick, I obviously jumped to the obvious conclusion that the guest was for Ippo v Berwick.

Obviously I wouldn't have twigged that P'bro would also be racing Berwick a few days later.

Obvious in't it!!;)

11 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Well - it's a bit like this!!

Since Pbro hadn't been at home for a month and Berwick are nearly out of fixtures and Ippo are at home to Berwick on Thursday and Scott Nicholls is such a permanent guest for Ippo........... when I read a guest was needed for Ippo v Berwick, I obviously jumped to the obvious conclusion that the guest was for Ippo v Berwick.

Obviously I wouldn't have twigged that P'bro would also be racing Berwick a few days later.

Obvious in't it!!;)

With a plot like that you could get a job as an eastenders  script writer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Scott was due to guest for Ipswich on Thursday (now Lawson)

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

With a plot like that you could get a job as an eastenders  script writer.

Or even running the BSPA they like a good plot.

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Or even running the BSPA they like a good plot.

Do they have a lost property department?

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Scott was due to guest for Ipswich on Thursday (now Lawson)

Ahhhhhhhhhh so I was obviously right all along!!

• Haha 1